Starview users OUR OPINION until channels are back IF EVER.

I have a starveiw 7 the box .I take it that this box is nogood now. I s there a box on the market that I can use ?. Thank you.

The only box you can use for cable is the Kryptview box. plenty of Satellite options

You're not necessarily wrong mate, I have got goofed into stuff at termini, and lost track of time.

It never stopped, they are on a new run just recently though with new accounts, must have been desperate to use stevies old account.

Lol it's been quiet for a whil ryt enough. I knew the server was still operating as my mates is still running. Still haven't heard anyone being connected to the server though

You will get the fakers like the above saying they have been connected.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
oohhh people have been connected if u go on there site but how many are real lol i wont be giving them another penny glad i went to sat

I have just re-registered on their site with my original username so that I could confront them about their lack of service. I ask one question & these chickens banned me. :no no: I now know these people need to be brought down a peg as they are still trying to seduce people into re-subbing knowing full well that they can NOT provide a service & that their site expires 07/09/13 :smiley devil1:

Hey all i have purchased this subscription for starview they haven't activated any boxes yet i am still waiting wish i had came here first before purchasing :( its funny they make excuses every day to why its not working. Jake today said if the boxes are not on by Friday they will stop taking subs :) Kiddie confirmed this.

Last edited:
Hey all i have purchased this subscription for starview they haven't activated any boxes yet i am still waiting wish i had came here first before purchasing :( its funny they make excuses every day to why its not working. Jake today said if the boxes are not on by Friday they will stop taking subs :) Kiddie confirmed this.

I thought that they had their act together and most box's were getting connected as there is a lot of box's subs due in mid June

Back