Starview yet another rip off of their customers

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxT

VIP Member
Folks read this and learn your lesson, as it seems people just never do.

From another poster i read.

There are plenty of posters stating that their sv6 and 7 are now dead according to sv themselves,early boxes have chips with numbers starting from 101,102 and now i see one with 104,numbers are on the white label under box and it is to do with the chip used,the latest firmware has now vacated older boxes from their s@rver to be replaced by newer boxes,were you shafted stand up and be heard,starview say you need a new box,now are you going to buy another starview or not,2 years time i will add to this thread saying another dump of boxes

FIRST OFF THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE CHIPS IN THE BOX, ANOTHER STORY BEEN TOLD.

It was always going to happen, they are greedy bastards not happy with the subs they where getting now they want you to buy a new box as well as a sub, what a joke.

I say fook them dont buy any starview boxes, at the end of the day they need you more then you need them, i have always said when you bought a Kv box that was it there was no hidden charges, looks like i was right.

Guys the Starview and the Euroview is the same just different box, they just added a time bomb to the older boxes to kill them just like they done in the old days remember.

Why pay for something when there is no sub with KV you buy the box thats it, learn your lesson, SV ===== MONEY nothing else.

gone very quiet lately:whistling:

Sure what can they reply with, we got it wrong !! ...... we should have listened to the people that where in the know, most people are prob licking their wounds after yet another RIP OFF they where warned would happen !! dont take advice from people, well then pay the price.

Happy Viewing Folks !!

Yes I am one of the ones with the time bomb. I'm just glad I didn't buy the box off them, it is about 3 years old.
Their customer service is a joke, they just say buy a new box. VIP subscription my arse.
I don't know whether to go for the Kryptview or Sat, I only use it to watch United on the box and the Internet streams are getting dodgy.

then a kv hd might suit you only outlay is price of box,other way is sat but then you need everything including a sub.

i agree. they are a very poor service provider and a *** Edit Gman496 *** since 3.00 they have been taking sub payments even tho they can not activate peoples boxes. been the same for 2mths now!!

Last edited by a moderator:
starview support not replying to emails or the sub team seems packed bags and gone home no more sv shit!

starview was dead untill thekiddy ect came along....

That is factually correct, but they didn't do it out of the goodness of their own hearts, they did it as a business. They are letting their subscribers down again at the minute.

well greeds backfired on them i certainly will not be going back with them they can stick it ....they have ripped off many people i know i hope it bites them back big time

Just a little :bump1:for old times sake Cacti?? we better be careful or we will get the evil eye :eyebrow: :oops: Too late, run for your life lol Won't stop them though mate

i have already sent the payment to them ... u reckon i ask for the refund :boo: ... goes through the paypal process ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back