StarviewSub Support Latest news!

starking

We have made it easy and faster for anybody wishing to buy support for their Starview box, just email us with your box number, just PM me your email and box number and a Paypal link will be sent out.

25 for 6 Months
45 for 12 Months

All the channels will be back online in the next few weeks and there will be a firmware out for the Starview HD+ soon. :eyes:

Last edited:
All the channels wii be back online very soon.
The price is the same..
25 for 6 Months
45 for 12 Months.

Last edited:
The price a few weeks ago stated £40 then £45 now it's £50 wat is the exact sub for 12 months? and like above not all channels are working

The true and real price for 12 month support is £45, only buy support direct from the Source.

Last edited:
:nerd: No Price rise it has always been
£25 for 6 month and
£45 for 12 months
and yes a email has been allowed.

Last edited:
Folks you be better off going the sat route, you have more choices of channels plus you can move ser*** at any time and it will cost you prob 20 quid extra for 6mts and that includes HD channels as well, so dump the cable boxes.

Folks we are living in a democracy you can decide what you want to do. However you should know that BskyB has installed a new scramble device on their satellites.

The sky receivers are going off they have gone off in Italy and now in Germany and in the next few months the United Kingdom and Ireland will follow. You can take the risk and a buy a new satellite receiver that is of course if you already have a dish at your house and then pay 20 quid more for your sat sub.

Or you can just pay £25 for 6 months or £45 for 12 months. As stated before all the channels will be back online in the next few weeks and there will be new software available for the starview hd soon. :nerd:

Last edited:
Funny sky italia is back up and running with new cards, so dont see that a problem Nova should be back up running as well in the next week, sky uk is still running with no problems at all, what are they going to do cut their customers off, mmm dont think so, if that was the case your cards would also be at risk, as thats what you are also using for the sharing, Sat will be running for the best part of another 7/8 yrs, what about the cable, ?? if they implement another change on the cards, you will be missing more than a few channels, it will be a blank screen.

:nerd: No Price rise it has always been
£25 for 6 month and
£50 for 12 months
and yes a email has been allowed.

That would be incorrect sir, it was previously £45 for 12 months.

The satellite route is the way to go IMO. If you have a satellite then invest in the satellite and ditch Starview.

Yes, i'm taking an interest in this topic and I dont even have a KV or a SV. But what i've read and seen on this forum is not going to make me want to buy an SV anyway. ;)

By the way, if bSkyb can scramble the satellite signal so unofficial boxes cant recieve the channels, then whats to say that Virmin cannot lock there fibre optic cables from giving a live feed to home with unofficial virmin equiptment?

:dunno:

Yes invest in the satellite box and a satellite ditch and pay Boxy his extra 20 more than what i am charging.
if the price was 45 for 12 months, how mush was the price for 6 months?

Yes invest in the satellite box and a satellite ditch and pay Boxy his extra 20 more than what i am charging.
if the price was 45 for 12 months, how mush was the price for 6 months?

The price was £25 as you have said. But the 12 months sub wasn't £50 before thats all I pointed out.

Thats another advantage for satellite though. Some people if not all, already have a Sky Dish set up so they happen to be in a good position already to go ahead with buying a box and sub.

On top of that, you can get a much better quality box that has TONS of more features than the Starview. You can pay a third party cardshare provider and you can move Mr. A to Mr. B without any fuss. But with the Starview, with what i've seen already. The coming soon scenario is beginning to get kind of stale. Not to say I appreciate the fact that thekiddy is even around to shed some light every now and then. But I think people much rather re-consider and move on. Call it a "cable relationship" if you like, dont like one thing, move to another, and the other thing just happens to be satellite.

In theory, people out there right now are probably selling there old starviews off and trying to con people with a heavy price. Next thing you know, the buyer will go home to find the not connected and not registered box messages and they wont be happy. So if someones going to buy a SV for £100+ and then they have to pay for a sub. Then whats the difference between the SV and Blade Media for satellite? Yes a big difference. 3D ready + HD ready.

Starview are seeing the dust IMO.

All messages posting in the SV section by me are either my own opinion or just informing other members and redirecting them to the appropriate threads here at TK

Back