StarviewSub Support Latest news!

Ok, Many thanks to you all. IMHO after what ive read from you, and on other threads, i think that this is "The Beggining of the End of Starview" i would love to think im wrong, and what about what soooo many people are experiencing with the freezing and having to re boot their boxes ?? something that no one should have to do, AND like so many also report....we are NOT getting the full service.....not all channels are constantly available. So folks.....I have made a decission.....Im going to feed the pockets of someone who i can SEE AND SPEAK TO IN PERSON !!! and someone who is also KNOWN by my friends, and who can be paid in CASH... that way i will get a CLOSE TO PERFECT service with a slightly better quality picture....YEP....Im going Sky. Just want to point out here, that paying for a service isnt the issue with me, if i receive something i want, i dont mind paying for it, so long as its cheap of course.... But my BIG ISSUE is .... KNOWING WHO I AM PAYING..... and there being NO RECORD of any payments. My final word to you all for the moment....."Stay Safe" You all take care.

wouldnt surprise me if all the people that have paid subs will be having to look through curtains soon , before answering that knock at the door

hi all ive paid for 12 months and box is working fine hopefully will get me 12 months and hopefully all channels will be on soon but got sly sports an sly movies workin

Surely anyone who was already using the "free" trial and connected to the server could be traced via ip addresses?? Does a paid sub make much difference...end users highly unlikely to a face any action.

We have made it easy and faster for anybody wishing to buy support for their Starview box, just email us with your box number, just PM me your email and box number and a Paypal link will be sent out.

25 for 6 Months
45 for 12 Months

All the channels will be back online in the next few weeks and there will be a firmware out for the Starview HD+ soon. :eyes:

Fact… There cannot be many people out there now without a HD capable LCD or PLASMA tv this alone should make you not bother with a crappy starview 6 & 7
and its pixelated blocky picture and that’s when its working lmao, it’s time to ditch standard definition for High definition for god's sake you can get HD channels through an arial now, so unless your mister magoo or get tv licence for free it’s time to move on, and if you paid £££££££ for a hd tv and still think a starview with its crappy picture and it’s up in the air sub standard service is a good deal than to must be starking raving mad.
It’s that Record player, to Tape recorder, to Cd, to DVD, to Bluray moment in life don’t get left behind with a blank screen and move with the times switch to a HD box & sat sub you wont look back.

Don’t get ripped off by cowboys :rideem:yeehaa

Starview R.I.P c10

Rant Over…… Doobz

Last edited:
Adam the point being now the service is now a paid service, unlike before the server could not be traced, except when some noob planted it in the Uk of course, and now you are paying for it using paypal, which you did not do before, so therefore there is now a little thing called a paper trailllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll which can be looked at lol

The sat side is a paid service, most pay via paypal so there is no difference.

You pay these, you pay sat,

The back handed Sat subscription is around 12 to 20 quid a month, with SV this works out on a 6 months basis around 4 quid a month!, if on 6 months people get 1 month out of it, they are up on what it costs to subscribe to the full package from sly are they not?.

If you have a starview already, buy the 6 months support, that is 4 pounds a month, if it goes wrong and you get a month out of it your up compaired to paying sky.

If you dont have a SV, dont buy one, go toward the sat side and get something more reliable.

I dont get members in here trying to put people of signing up to this, if you subscribe to sat, there is still a "so called" paper trail these pesimist keep on using.

It seems a few are set on putting people off this, for there own gain perhaps?...... maybe so.

For me personnaly i voice my opinons advising to avoid sv purley because i disagree with the back tracking of there support, the way they tricked people into flashing with smgo with false promise of 12 months for all, And they probbaly plotted it that was as Just a ploy to sell of the stoockpile of sv7 in there warehouse. I May well have been an sv user once and happy with it for a while, Never again KV is the answer for me, No sub's at all and a reliable service.

No gain for me i had a black house brick.

So i would say to all if your not into the sat side of things like me as i find it too complicated to get my head around then get a kryptview a780

Starviews have been riddled with bad support and rip off intentions
Starview 1, 2, the box, the box super, the box super usb, all had issues with clones bad firmware had to jtagg to get working, the box super usb was still being sold even when they new virgin were going to nagra 3 all to make a quick ££ then just before nagra 3 hit we get starview HD at £200 a pop with no lan that lasted about 6 months then came starview hd combo with lan a big kick in the balls to them who bought the first one then the cableshare server gets busted and still the rubbish support continues still no firmware for cable side of combo by now most with any sence will have moved to sky side of that box and now people who less than a year ago bought a starview 7 are now having to pay a sub because they never bought from main supplier or so they say these boxes were never cloned so had to come down the line from wizardsat , these cowboys are nothing to do with suppliers anyone with the right know how can set up a cable cardshare write a firmware and get you to send your box details so they can allow access. has anyone who bought from wizmaster formaly wizardsat had there year honored from before server busted ?.. or saying that has anyone just bought from them and get a year sub with box ? would be interesting to know..

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Apparently infractions and warnings aren't getting the attention of members anymore when it comes to simply posting crap to gain your needed post count for downloading. From here on, if I catch you, you will find yourself the proud new owner of a temporary vacation. Perhaps upon your return you will find yourself respecting this forum and its valued members more.

ah well pink is a nice colour to turn,if they dont bother to read the rules about posting and abuse etc,might only be a temp one but it could be permanent(y)

if i say raise the bar to 50 i might get a ban:pROFL

With LFC in the name, you can't expect much lol :leaving:

Go on....... press the dislike button lol.

Back