Starviewsub Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
sp1 & mutv not working

hi everyone, happy new year.
havnt been on in a while as havnt had any problems with my sv7 until now lol. turned on sp1 for footy tonite & nothing there, also mutv. anyone else got same problem?
i live in south west, avon...

Has starking done a runner i sent a pm 4 days ago and still saying unread , have had to subscribe to sky sports now to watch football this weekend , not a happy chappy

You don't pm them for subs you download the software from down loads part of that runs on your pc to tell you how to pay, takes over 48 hours at no to get up and running but if you had read all the thread you would have known all this, will pm you email to contact them.

Hi all im having same prob, emailed my box number for sub 3 days ago and no response, but that of course is because i can see starking has not been back on, downloaded to Starview Support 1.01 but when entering the relevant details nothing happens when clicking on Submit
Can anyone help with this please?

no longer need help as ive sussed it and have the link for it so happy days :)if anyone needs the link then pm me and i will send it

Hi carlloty here.
Say s i only have 5 posts do i have to post 5 more message to u before u will re set my subscription as before ?

Hi box number edited by noely and box number edited by noely

NO posting box numbers on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if anybody could give me some advice the movie chanels have stoped working showing scranbled as well as some other chanels, I have rebooted the starview 7 box any advice would be much apreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back