Starviewsub Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good then, must have been a processing delay maybe more people are coming on board now it's been up for a few months now with minimal probs.

"Patience is a virtue" Paid up subs (and a little wait) now all boxes up and running. Big up to the support team who where very, very helpful. Made silly mistakes on my end (like Not reading posts) but now everything O.K.

HI got sv 7 here hasn't got a expire date on it just a login message saying
box not Registered and box number so can i still get a sub on this box or not ? thanks for any replies
sorry if posted in wrong place

This is a perfect example!

Sundrum paid his support though ringing someone, meeting him in the park, paying him cash and now the box is not working and never has been entered into the system. Only pay or take out subs to someone where if something happens you can get a refund. I suggest meeting a guy you don't know in the park and handing him cash (then going home waiting for the box to came back on):beg: is not a good idea.

HI starking got 2 sv 7 boxes both boxes had same old firmware both worked with the added channels ok 2weeks later one of the went off
only showing red power light. no joy with dealer coz of firmware i put in them so put box away. then new firmware came out put that in the other box
worked ok until sv switched it off. put 6 months subs on this box works ok. got the other box out powered it up and it came on with scrambled channel's
so put new firmware on it. same firmware as the box with subs. now get a pop up login message saying box not Registered and box number
i know these boxes are entered into the system both boxes worked first time round with old firmware

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

shun goto menu utility-system information you see box number

sundrum, have you paid subs for second box? subs is for each box not for connection each box number has to be authorised on system by paying subs

Last edited:
always a good idea to read the first page first rather than back page as it gives guidance to all for what they need(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back