Starviewsub Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only need to install the SMGO firmware into your starview box using a USB pen make sure you unzip the file first before you add it on your pen.

Edited

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

was I wrong to put the number in the last message

Last edited by a moderator:
I thing that I have already got that installed, there is a blue box with the number ############# showing

Last edited by a moderator:
dont put numbers on here look for starview supporter 1.02 or pm starking

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

looks like you need to pay your subs

my many thanks to you all at starviewsub top class service with no false promises box on and working fine. many thanks Starking.

It does take anything from 24 hours to 36 hours to get your box back on line. This is not from when you pay, but from when the box number gets passed onto the guy who types in the codes. I guess he is very busy lately lol.

strange

hi this is 4 days now and still no conection, what do I have to do as I have paid for 6 months subscriptions?

strange this like it was only the last message you left on the 24 saying you just paid subscription then put this message on on the 25th.
if you just wait and be patient it will come back on..

Anybody who has brought support of starviewsub and your box is not working, please pm me with your payment ID number and box number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back