suggestions for c line server

I have just bought a Zgemma H2s for use in my holiday flat in Portugal.
Astra's "europe" beam is all I can access because my dish is only 1m across, and this gives a relatively limited number of sky channels, but hey-ho, that's all I am going to get.
I am hoping to get a c line installed on my box before I take it to portugal in late May. I will also be installing Wooshbuild.
I will be connecting to the internet for server access using my 4G phone as a wi-fi hotspot.
Does anybody have any thoughts on my proposal, and any recommendations for line providers, preferably that will allow me to pay for a month to see whether the setup works before committing for a year ?
Thanks

I wouldn't put any money on sly being available through cs within a month

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Yes a lot of channels are blocked Eurosport, sport 4,5 and some more

Probably got a few more months yet, but the channels will decrease in that time. Definitely coming to an end now unless some magic fix which is looking increasingly unlikely comes out of the blue.

Can anybody please help me..ill be very grateful,..
Firstly I'm a total newbie..im trying to learn and also I've been terrified to post on here in case I say something that is wrong.
The situation is this, my friend had a spare h.2s zgemma so I bought it..ive got one which I use with openvix on it..but from reading on here I wanted to have a go at putting on wooshbuild, I bought a 16gb pen or usb to flash it and after a long format on fat 32 I did it whaaaay..i was happy..so I phoned my mate and said I wanted a ..you know what to get the channels working..he sent it to me by email, I've never seen one before so don't know if it's ok or not..Now this is where I've been struggling..from the email to get it onto the pen/usb to put it onto the build using the camporter I just cannot do it..ive tried everything I've tried filezilla and managed to het the code on to somewhere on the build but nothing happens..he said it works 100percent..from email to sub to build I need help..its driving me nuts many thanks in advance and once working I will support in anyway..peace

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi all I'm a newbie please help me as I try to learn my way to learn..thanks

How are you trying to put it onto the box exactly? you need to make sure the file the line is on is called CCcam.cfg, exactly like that. And if using FileZilla it needs to be in the correct location, which on wooshbuild is in /usr/keys

I did tried all that using Windows 10..the line is just text I tried to turn it to a cig but the build don't recognise it..do I need a clean pen I'm totally lost 5 days trying and I'm going around in circles..he had the line sent to him he then sent the line to me and I tried to install it onto the build still nothing..thanks for replying

If you haven't sorted it by this evening, install teamviewer and send me a PM and I'll sort it out for you.

Your a diamond..as I said I'm still very new and willing to learn..thank you so much

As janso said slap filezilla on a PC and get the IP address of the box , connect then post back

It does work as my mate tested it on his ..then removed it..ive tried filezilla I copied it into keys but still nothing..im totally confused and feel like smashing up the computer haha.

I'm willing to pay..just new to it all..thanks lads..as I said don't mind paying if someone helps me ..thanks again

I've installed team viewer.. I'm lost..ive tried everything..but obviously missing something...it has beaten me..i feel like I've wasted 25hours of my life...aaaaahhhgggg haha[emoji32]

You will need to install the CCcam plugin Menu/plugins/green button to download then softcam install cccam.

Edit ..actually i see you have wooshbuild i think that comes with CCCam.
Might need to start cccam press blue button softcam manager.

Last edited:
Back