suggestions for c line server

I've downloaded the CCcam plugin on top of the softcam importer but I see no new options when I exit and then choose plugins except now I have 2 ish can importers..also I'm not sure that I've properly put the.'line' onto the usb..as ridiculous that may sound but this is what I think is wrong..so from email..i highlight it, I then copy it ..i then paste it into notepad.then copy onto sub in its respective drive but still nothing...in filezilla I go into usr then keys I've put the line into there but still nothing..ill screen shot if you want..im totally confused by it all..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This is my menu of plugins and filezilla..as you can see in zilla I have tried loads of times ..please help..i don't know where I'm going wrong
b402c46de2c546ecce7be9d6b82b4b6f.jpg
606db780dd56c5ef28a61c6475094af1.jpg
ca9784d0caa29b86150dc2a8b7e3e2f6.jpg

Nothing happens when I choose that and press blue button..ive got the stick in but it's not doing anything

Cheers silver but when I did go into that just like openvix I couldn't find a etc folder in filezilla..oh when attached to wooshbuild..my mate is here now showing me the difference ..we now have a problem trying to flash anything I'll let you know what happens cheers

Back