System Low on Virtual Memory

still trying to get the new to work, the ones from my m8 came with a graffic card 2. if no joy today he`s popping over to have a look.

Cool dee, i ordered my RAM from memorybits.co.uk, and due to a delay, they wont be shipping my product will next Wednesday. :(

il get there dan, iv a bigger problem to solve now so this can take a back seat for a while.:eyebrow:

right here we go again, now im getting board with the virtual memory message, should i just buy another 256mb stick to boost me up as the 1mg does`nt work with my motherboard. its a samsung cn0470, 256 mb ddr pc2700 gl2.5 (c)

you can download this program to give you a detailed list of your systems devices

CPUID

once you download it install it and it will run a quick scan compiling your info, you'll then see a list of tabs, click on mainboard and this will give you all the info you need, manufacturer, model number and so on. even your memory type on the memory tab :)

Last edited:
lol sorry dee

get either the 1.52 setup or 1.52 32bit. 1.52 setup contains 32bit and 64 bit which is the one i used but i presume your on 32 bit system so either will do.

you should have something like this when its finished its scan

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
if you can click on the mainboard tab dee and give us the make and model like i have in the attachment above we'll get motoring from there. sorry i probably put the attachment in after you read it :(

model p4145 E 1.o
chipset intel i845E rev EO
southbridge intel 82601 (ich4)
LPC10 winbond w83627 HF

lol saw your post disappear with the smiley faces lol

dont forget the manufacturer along with the model number after it

thanks dee, just need the manufacturer now, dell, asus, gigabyte so on. should say in the box just above the model number

Last edited:
American megatrends inc.
version P1.20
date 12/11/2003
version AGP 2.0
transfere rate 4X max 4X
side band not supported.

thats all info on the page axxxo.

having a dam hard time finding info on this, i found an ami motherboard based on your chipset but if its the same then the max memory you can have installed is 512mb. but you have two slots so this couldnt be right.

ive sent ami an email based on the info you gave about it

if we could just get the make of the board, we know its ami (american megatrends inc)
but we just need to know the name after it like olympus or megarum or megathon to list a few.

Back