Talk bollocks thread.

Yep, given the vast majority will be straight forward PAYE with no additional income streams.

Exactly, the majority of people in the UK are employed by businesses who deduct tax from their wage and have no earnings outside of their wage, therefore no option for tax avoidance.

Bank transfer, crypto, revolut, cashapp loads of different options. But even revolut and cashapp have started clamping too. Wouldn't be suprised to see it all move to crypto soon
Some iptv customers are too thick to learn how to keep a firestick running properly, God help any reseller who's got to talk them through setting up an account, buying crypto and transferring it.

Exactly, the majority of people in the UK are employed by businesses who deduct tax from their wage and have no earnings outside of their wage, therefore no option for tax avoidance.
Ask anyone having building work done if they are happy to pay cash no VAT. 99% will pay in cash that not tax avoidance.

Ask anyone having building work done if they are happy to pay cash no VAT. 99% will pay in cash that not tax avoidance.
I had Lithuanians doing plumbing a sink in.. After 2 days I gave up and plumbed it in myself
They wanted cash. No invoice
They even cracked a new sink @moshibeth

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230928_132824_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230928_132824_Gallery.jpg
    814.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20230928_132802_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230928_132802_Gallery.jpg
    872.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Yes, on that basis then a good chunk of people will avoid tax at some point in their lives, and many multiples times. We've had a lot of work done by tradesmen over the summer and none of it was cash in hand, though perhaps depends more on the size of job being done?

Yes, on that basis then a good chunk of people will avoid tax at some point in their lives, and many multiples times. We've had a lot of work done by tradesmen over the summer and none of it was cash in hand, though perhaps depends more on the size of job being done?
Did they not give you option I’ve just had half my garden laid with decking and me 2 quotes 1 paying by card and the other cash.
I asked why there was a difference he said cash is tax free and I can pay the labourers by card you have vat but either way covered for 12 months😆😆

Back