Talk bollocks thread.

Some iptv customers are too thick to learn how to keep a firestick running properly, God help any reseller who's got to talk them through setting up an account, buying crypto and transferring it.
No different than setting up a PayPal account. Register, confirm identity, buy bitcoin, send to a copied and pasted address. Done

it's not that common a thing.
Look down the street for a builders van or scaffold erected when you drive around its a very common thing. I mill a lot of timber and most of my tree stems come from local tree surgeons they always ask for cash payment same with their customers. No VAT for cash its the norm for a lot of people.

Did they not give you option I’ve just had half my garden laid with decking and me 2 quotes 1 paying by card and the other cash.
I asked why there was a difference he said cash is tax free and I can pay the labourers by card you have vat but either way covered for 12 months😆😆
No, didn't give me the option, but I did ask them whether they wanted cash or card. They opted for card. Perhaps I look like I'm the type of person to pass on fake notes!

Look down the street for a builders van or scaffold erected when you drive around its a very common thing. I mill a lot of timber and most of my tree stems come from local tree surgeons they always ask for cash payment same with their customers. No VAT for cash its the norm for a lot of people.
Self-employed people don't make up a big percentage of the country.

I think the vast majority of people in the UK declare everything they earn to the HMRC.

Exactly, the majority of people in the UK are employed by businesses who deduct tax from their wage and have no earnings outside of their wage, therefore no option for tax avoidance.

OK but the point I made was that the majority of people in the UK pay tax on their earnings, not that nobody engaged in tax avoidance.

I think you mean tax evasion

I think the vast majority of people in the UK declare everything they earn to the HMRC.
If you set up your own ltd, you could put down your iptv subs as tax deductible :LOL:

It was the norm, when VAT was at 5%. Back in the day I was happy to do the occasional cash job and knock the vat off. Am retired now , but my son who runs the family business has to refuse any cash requests. The business has to pay the 20% vat back to the government.

It was the norm, when VAT was at 5%. Back in the day I was happy to do the occasional cash job and knock the vat off. Am retired now , but my son who runs the family business has to refuse any cash requests. The business has to pay the 20% vat back to the government.
My roofer pal does a massive amount of insurance work he does one cash roof job every week without fail.

that reminds me

OK but the point I made was that the majority of people in the UK pay tax on their earnings, not that nobody engaged in tax avoidance.

Wouldn't you need an invoice from the seller?
are you paying VAT on your subs? as if you are not, it is a form of tax evasion!

are you paying VAT on your subs? as if you are not, it is a form of tax evasion!

By whom? I paid for my last iptv sub by bank transfer, I wasn't given access to the company accounts so I don't know if the seller paid tax.

Back