theshowmustgoon2.12 update 12/05/11 (for Starview 6 and 7 only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is out of our hands,the no connection issue,until someone higher up does something or comments it just a fta box only for now.:boo:

not conected

thanx for the update but i updated the starview 7 box and in put the code 1819
and scanned for chanels and saying not conected

not sure if its becuse wen i updated it the internet cable was plugged in to the starview any ideas why its not conecting thanx in advanced

Last edited:
hi foxxy , try turning power off on box and modem for 30 seconds , then retype 1819 on channel 511(sly sport 1) , if still not working you probably have one of the boxes that is not connecting at the moment and will have to wait for thekiddy to update everyone with whats going on and hopefully he will have this problem sorted soon.

Hi

Hi the kiddy do you know when mutv and nat geo channels are coming back. Also do you know how the epg works i need a 7 day epg but i am not getting it. Thanks

i think u may find it started from when u first activated the showmustgoon as stated in a previous post by thekiddy

Greetings,

This post is directed towards "The Kiddy", i'm a little confused on what to do as i'm new to this, can you direct me to the instructions on a previous thread please.

very confused it came on goes off comes on emailed again to the address its on and off like a yoyo ???? can anyone pm me im puzzled

on for a night then off ????

got the latest version to ??? still puzzled

help guys i dont want to talk to the missis all weekend help!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back