theshowmustgoon2.12 update 12/05/11 (for Starview 6 and 7 only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have spoken to wizard satellites today but they was unable to help due to there circumstances

gutted wasted 218 pound on door stops

Got the same prob.Any more ideas chaps.Iv,e done everything.Loaded old soft then new.Rebooted everything,1819.Running out of ideas just wont connect.Btw it has an ip e.t.c.Oh and this is a brand new box never connected.

i just spoke to someone and he has stated that this is happening because the server is not allowing anymore boxes on them.
i dont now if this is true but i think if thats the case then we are shafted again
the suppliers wont take them back.
its crazy but what else can we do with out the kiddy to advise us we are in the xxxx

Dman mine is exactly the same Brand new never connected so do u think its the server
we really need help on this Kiddy

it just seems as 1819 is not working anymore

Last edited:
Dman mine is exactly the same Brand new never connected so do u think its the server
we really need help on this Kiddy[/QUOTE]

I,d say deffo server/newboxes never connected as it's not just me and u with new boxes saying there not connecting but i,d steer on the server not allowing the box on.Cant see a connection prob as mine has an ip.Me thinks all we can do is wait for kiddy to sort it although hasnt been on since 17th but obviously still working on things as more previvious channels are bk on.Come on kiddy son give us a clue.Appreciate the channels being added but stumped with my new one.

i just bought a starview 6 today and cart get it to work show not connected loads lastest firmware and done 1819 and nothing any help ?

i just bought a starview 6 today and cart get it to work show not connected loads lastest firmware and done 1819 and nothing any help ?

Have a read back up through the thread pats780, plenty of others in the same boat.
Anyone else with the same problem read first until a solution is posted.

Yes, people that have boxes that were already connected to server are still connected but if you read, anyone with a NEW box cant seem to connect.

all i can say is mine has got i.p address ect i was going to post it but need Axxxo to confirm if this is allowed i whould not post my i.p address just

subnet mask
gateway
dns
2nd dns
user dns

Axxxo is this allowed so others can compare and hopefully someone might be able to resolve this

I wouldnt imagine there would be any point but for the sake of comparison you can.
I would also imagine that everyone's information, subnet mask and dns anyway will probably be the same.

Firstly thank you Axxxo

ok my box is saying?

ip addressxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0

Gateway 192.168.0.1

Dns 194.168.4.100

2ND DNS 192.168.8.100

User dns 205.171.2.65

Update worked but premium channels still not showing

I have updated the box but premium channels are still not working, any ideas?

guys i dont think its just new boxes,my mate has been on hols so he missed the update i put the same smgo version from 12/5 thats on mine,his box accepts firmware today ..but wont connect i think its the date you put the firmware on not the age of the box cos his box is older than mine but i put the smgo on my box soon as it came out any ideas

Hi Ellen, yes it is a brand new box. If you find anything or hear of any way to get it to work, please post it on this site. We would be most obliged. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back