theshowmustgoon2.12 update 12/05/11 (for Starview 6 and 7 only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello this is just an idea since you have got Brand New SV7 then try to load first Carling V.1.04 and then showmustgoon 2.12 might it will work....... Good Luck..........

thats one for the kiddy to solve,it is not just new boxes even ones 10 months old,every one correctly done and all units powered off at rear and rebooted,there are numerous posts around with same issue,too many for an odd issue.

i totally agree with cactikid loads off forum members have this issue but what can we do

you now all we can do is wait and hopefully a fix will be found

Once again we are waiting on the advice off the kiddy

i it help anybody i just installed new firmware in sv7 that not had new firmware since went down in feb as friend was away working and box working fine took new firmware 1st time

i dont know if its just me but all my channels r back on, e.g.. all movies and all life and culture channels r on now when they wernt b4, pluss i have still got the showmustgoon first update i never done the new one........how long it will last i dont know but happy days anyway ....keep up the good work kid and folks:))))))))..sorry im in liverpool aswell.

interesting maybe try the first firmware and see if you connect then,folow the rules without skipping anything out.

just read this on another forum hope it helps THE ANSWER : I made a phone call ( don't ask me to whom ) they told me that the new SMGO 2.12 was developed to stop clone boxes and leechers using their server.
Any box that has not been registered (connected) with the Original SMGO will need to be manually added to the server list at the moment, but they are trying to reprogramme the firmware to faciltate this problem, nothing is going to be ready for maybe 1 week, the SV team are fully aware of this problem and will endeavour to fix this ASAP.

thats a old thread been added to. i dont think you can add yourself but i could be wrong.it looks like they will have to develop another software update

thats good cause i just contacted my supplier and they are not willing to discuss this they have no idea what i was going on about

getting the same new starview 7 box getting not connected ??? any official starview sites???

Added after 22 minutes:

As you may or not know i have updated many boxes but struggled on a couple recently, i went through all the usual procedures and some not so usual but to no avail.
I then began to think the SV server was rejecting certain boxes.

THE ANSWER : I made a phone call ( don't ask me to whom ) they told me that the new SMGO 2.12 was developed to stop clone boxes and leechers using their server.
Any box that has not been registered (connected) with the Original SMGO will need to be manually added to the server list at the moment, but they are trying to reprogramme the firmware to faciltate this problem, nothing is going to be ready for maybe 1 week, the SV team are fully aware of this problem and will endeavour to fix this ASAP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back