Think I've deleted my zgemma h2s

allen6767

Guys I'm a complete idiot. I was deleting programmes and for some reason went into recordings then hit the yellow button, I thought I was deleting them from in there. I think I've deleted the software. I tried to reboot it and all I get on the box is boot and nothing happens, just a blank hdmi screen. Is there anyway I can get it up and running again. As far as I know I was using openvix. I can't get hold of the guy I got it from. I'm not great with technology so please bare with me in advance.
Kind regards
Allen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm scarred I've deleted my iptv and iviewhd. I've payed a subscription and don't want to lose it.

Last edited by a moderator:
didn't you keep a back up copy of everything you paid for? contact your supplier, they should be happy to help if its as bad as you thinif youre just getting a blank screen it MIGHT be a simple issue with connectivity to the tv search threads for lost picture. there was a good post a while back about changing from 1020 to 750 hd or something similar

Didn't even think of that. Can I download the latest open vix?

Everything is connected properly.

bafdf84d575e63c88c70087c2242491d.jpg

86326d96769c3eadac3a8ec4d209ee3f.jpg

Sorry about the fire picture. This is all I get when I turn it on and I've tried all the leads.

Vix does not support Zgemma boxes, only patched images are safe to run.

So if you have been running vix and inadvertently done an online vix software update, the result would be failure to boot.

I would suggest you flash Wooshbuild, its an excellent build and you can safely update online.

Lines are cheap.

Can you FTP to it?

I'm a complete idiot when it comes to this stuff. Can you explain please? Sorry

So if you have been running vix and inadvertently done an online vix software update, the result would be failure to boot.

I would suggest you flash Wooshbuild, its an excellent build and you can safely update online.

Lines are cheap.

I got it from this guy on facebook and he generally is good at replying. If I put this new flash woosh build onto it will my subscription to the guy I got it from be obsolete? I can't get in touch with him.

Allen. I'm going to suggest you contact your supplier and get the details for your line. Once you have them you can re flash your box input your line details and it will work again.
Let me know when you get your line details or if you can't you'll need to buy a new one

---------- Post Merged at 11:39 AM ----------

Yeah it will wipe your line. But I think you've done that already

Allen. I'm going to suggest you contact your supplier and get the details for your line. Once you have them you can re flash your box input your line details and it will work again.
Let me know when you get your line details or if you can't you'll need to buy a new one

For some reason I can't get in contact with him. How much is it for a new one? Is open vix not great on it?

I use open vix and there's nothing wrong with it. A typical line will be £30 a year or you can get a free day trial and then pay £4ish for a month.

If I need a new line how much would that be?

I don't know what to do here. I've no tv and I'm wondering do I wait for him to reply which it doesn't look like he's going to or do I start a whole new line?

Let's face it I think I've deleted my line and that's why I'm getting nothing.

Lines are cheap.

The line for new users to get woosh build doesn't seem to open up

Wooshman comments;

These BaseBuild downloads are direct from Dropbox. As a general rule, due to BaseBuild only ever being download once and flashed manually, I am able to use dropbox. Drop box will not allow me to download directly to a sat box from a sat box request. This is why I had to use a private server. This gives me the ability to do what I want and need to do.

BaseBuild for the Zgemma H2S

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hk9zoaq7fci46h7/BaseBuild-v4.zip?dl=1

Last edited:
If I go onto my computer and download this to a USB will I get hd and everything I had before just with woosh and not open vix? How much would it be?

I appreciate your time and effort. Thank you again and I'm going to try this now.

How do I know if I need a c line or s line? Is s line satellite?

Hi allen
A c or n line will be good. Some people say a n line is better but I've not had problems with either.
Don't know what a S line is TBH
Have you sorted a trial line yet?

If the line is good, it does not really matter whether its a C: or an N:
Although some prefer N: as it seems to offer better stability.

It states Satellite on the link I gave you, you will need up your concentration a bit more and not rush in....otherwise, mistakes will be made.

Relax, unwind and look forward to your ZGEMMA H.2S up and running again.(y)

Last edited:
Can you connect to it via FileZilla? You'll be able to get your line details off it yourself if you can.

Even if you do end up getting them, can't hurt to have a second line as a backup.

Back