Think I've deleted my zgemma h2s

5edf4d88f4f8a487a107dfe76c648fe2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

I have downloaded the file and I have it on USB. I have gone down and followed the instructions. It won't come up flash for me it just says boot. Nothing is happing. Any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:
You hold down the button on the front until it says flash, not the one on the back.

Make sure you do a format of your USB drive first before you try and flash as it'll make it more likely to work.

Guys I've tried all that but no luck. Any suggestions?

How long do you hold the button for?

They can be fussy with which USB drives they'll flash from, could be the USB itself it doesn't like.

Should all cables at the back be in including dish cables, internet etc?

I've tried three usbs

Guys I'm not having any luck? Would the guy I got it from have something on the box were I can't reflash? He won't reply to me and hasn't for days. Not impressed! It had openvix before would that make a difference.

Trying that now and will see how I get on. Why does that make a difference? It doesn't say fat32 on it?

Full Install Instructions - These instructions will wipe any usb data you have.

----- STEP 1 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to flash BaseBuild - The starting point of WooshBuild v4.x

At this point you should have downloaded a zip file from one of the links above for your box. Please ensure you have the correct one for your box model.
1. Make a folder on your desktop called "basebuild" and extract the contents of the zip file into this new folder.
2. Format a spare USB stick ("Flash USB Stick") using the Fat32 file system - ideally this USB stick can be kept safe in a drawer should you need to re-flash your box at anytime.

This guide was made available on post#10
http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/107212-think-ive-deleted-my-zgemma-h2s.html#post603324

Last edited:
Back