This is not for animal lovers

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
The girl who threw puppies in river makes the "Cat in the bin" seem tame?

Where are Sky News now?

[YOUTUBE]KQeI87cv2Gc&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

OMG What a heartless Bitch.Its just pure evil,and she is laughing while throwing the little puppies in the river:hop mad::hop mad::hop mad:

I felt sick watching that, hopefully the word will get about and the EVIL bitch will get caught out, how can anyone be so cruel!!!!

ive just seen this on fb. Both her and her "mate" are as bad how cruel are they! why what did those poor puppies do. They are the type of people that have a dog and a bitch and let them breed then chuck them away, mmmmmmmm how the fK would she like to be disposed of by being dumped in the river.

God i do hope that someone further up the river managed to find them and save them poor puppies.

As for the bitch and her mate - NO COMMENT!!! Hope they get put away for murder - after all thats what it is.

Are there still laws about cruelty to dogs. I know years ago if you hurt a dog you'd get nicked for it. Bang her/them up

No words can describe how i feel other than sick

Awwww I can't believe that, fecking bitch how can someone be so cruel, really makes my blood boil, I don't know, really and truly brain dead people :(

I hope someone finds this heartless, wretched bitch and who ever was holding the camera too. How anyone can be so fecking heartless and downright cruel is beyond me.

i would cheerfully hold here fucken head under until she stopped moving.that is just plain sick.the fact that they recorded it makes it that much worse.

Cant believe what i just saw,the total lack of emotion !! well apart from the joy by the sound of it,if ever the internet brings justice,let this be one,nothing short of murder..im totally sick

string the wretch up and the prat with the camera, whats this country coming to.:bang head:

Back