Time to throw away that zgemma enigma 2 box

on the zgemma's I'd say ATV & use a recent image, most providers now place iptv within bouquets so the box looks very similar to how it was on Sly for ease of use, Im using an ATV 6.1 image I made only a few days ago, iptv runs nice & smooth with very little if any delay on channel switching.

I'm using Wooshbuild 6. I have a sub for the XtreamTV plugin, which I'm not overly impressed with. I've also got a sub on a script with full EPG/bouquets which I'm very impressed with!

When i run it all the channels are flawless boutiques are fine but recording just stutters really bad.
I just like my mag for simplicity and 7 day catchup.

shows how many lazy people / cant wait to play with their new toy there is out there
lol

come on people make your own, figure out how it works
lol

Haven't seen any iptv that does all the uk channels
So having the sat side is still good to have

You don't have the same problems with sat as iptv

But if anyone is looking to dump. Send it my way.
My service currently replaces the missing channels in the bouquets with all the rest coming from sat and cs. The only channel i don't have is Cartoonito no great loss.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

For those guys whose iptv is working perfect can i ask what image you are using? Ive tried various providers but have had bad buffering on all of them. I have good internet, hard wired, deleted plugins etc and all run fine on firetv box. Only thing i can think of is the h2s simply cant handle or its the image im using - sucmnsee-zgemmah2s-release-5.3.0-20161018_175138. Tearing my hair out haha cheers!
Ipab runs perfectly on h2s. Wooshbuild on star s. Make sure you have a swap file on a usb stick or sd card and with a decent iptv supplier you'll have few issues.

I'm using Wooshbuild 6. I have a sub for the XtreamTV plugin, which I'm not overly impressed with. I've also got a sub on a script with full EPG/bouquets which I'm very impressed with!
I ditched the xtream plugin although it has recently been updated i haven't tried it again yet.

Enigma boxes still for me as they do satellite as well as IPTV. The problem is people think enigma2 c/s only applies to sly UK which is seemingly slowly coming to an end. The truth is if you buy a bracket and additional lnb's your satellite viewing pleasure will be increase immenely. Lots of these foreign satellite providers typically have their programming , movies and sports, with English soundtrack. Like others have mentioned you also have full 7 day epg, recording and more picture stability compared to IPTV.
Another factor is if broadband goes down then with IPTV you have definitely blank screen but with satellite you will have FTA available and recorded progammes from your hard drive.

Hi forum
Some good views on the zgemma,
Currently running h2s with xtreamtv & supplier ok no probs
Epg occasionally on the iptv , but i can cope, nothin like the cs though
What addition can i make with what i'm using, i beleive i have to use the plugin the supplier sends? So regards the ipab? Or bouquets how can i make better
Best regards
Idledawn

Being on original sky
What sat would u tune new lnb into ?
& would you need new cline & supplier to support new sat
Thanx

I would move your dish/bracket to 19.2 as you will find sly Germany which carries similar channels to UK. On 19.2 you also have Spanish too again with English audio soundtrack on Hollywood movies and sports . The settings on enigma 2 boxes allows you to set audio soundtrack to original so if origins are English speaking then that's what you will here first if set right.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I would presume that sly.de will go the same way as sly.uk before too long

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Who knows what will happen for sure ? Not me or perhaps anyone on this forum except those from the sly 'police' team who are perhaps eavesdropping on this forum :)

Enjoy whilst you can, cheers! [emoji481]

I would be really worried if there was a month and year added.
Seriously , if it goes then people have benefitted from the last many years.
The biggest threat I think is not from encryption but more from legislation. Look at what is happening in the Courts with Kodi boxes and the Law putting pressure on ISPs to block addresses and apps such as Mobdro.
It will be interesting to see what happens on the opening day of the footy season and how many streams are black....

i found ipab did a google. does anyone know what is the difference between it an whooshbuild? which image is best for iptv?
You'll have to test them both yourself as only you have the answer to that. I personally am using wooshbuild. Others quite rightly will be using ipab as that's what works for them. Good luck.
Anyone that is considering g throwing a Zgemma box away throw them my way. I'll happily take them off your hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The cue for these throw away boxes is long and illustrious. But good luck all the same [emoji481]

if people keep popping up saying I'll have it, these throw away boxes will end up costing more than they did originally. [emoji23]

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Quick Question I've had nothing but problems with my Iptv since getting a sub just for the month using a zgemma H2s using wooshbuild atv6 my service provider promises me it works fine not sure if it's something I need to deleted or add etc I haven't changed anything on my box since I had sly uk? Cheers

Peopeers - what issues are you having because I'm running my iptv on my old h2s and have my epg etc all set up exactly the same as what it was like with cs and get it for USA channels as well.

Granted it can struggle a little with Fhd channels but other than that mines works fine.

Loads of members on the thread seem to think the H2s runs fine I'm just not technical enough to get mine up and running besides would propbably have the same problems trying to set up and flash a mag

It's not difficult to have it set up like mines mate. Your h2s should handle iptv with little to no issues.

Peopeers - what issues are you having because I'm running my iptv on my old h2s and have my epg etc all set up exactly the same as what it was like with cs and get it for USA channels as well.

Granted it can struggle a little with Fhd channels but other than that mines works fine.

Just haven't been able to set it up the channels always freeze so I've got to change channel then go back to previous channel every 30 secounds then my Sub provider told me I needed xc plugin which I've done took me about 2 weeks to figure out how using FileZilla but still never worked for me and won't open when I'm in plugins

Back