TM nano SE m2 plus Channels Glitching

any help on the tm se m2 plus glitching, I have just purchased this box set it all up and is running but a lot of channels scanned in, when i press tv button on remote a lot say N/A and shaded out while the N/A in white will open up into a channel but there is a lot of glitching going on, I have checked my SNR - 30% AGC - 30% and also says 29.0 db, do you think this is because of my signal coming into the house ?? also a technetix TRIS-1002L 5-1000Mhz 0.4 db splitter is fitted any help please.

Are you scanning with autobouquetmaker and not just doing a manual or auto scan after setting up tuner config?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hi bangord30 thanks for your reply, yes i'm just doing a auto scan after tuner config, am i suppose to do a autobouquetmaker scan instead ??? also i got into my V**** HD+ box engineers menu on the Installation Status says the overall status (possible problems) but the AGC %100 but in red does this mean i have a problem with my connection coming into house any help appreciated.

Yes in ABM providers put your net ID in there from your official box and start scan and take it from there

Hello again bangord30, yes i have now done this in autobouquetmaker and has put all channels in groups looks like there all there but my problem now is with SNR as a lot of the channels say TUNE FAILED as i put in the earlier post my SNR - 30% AGC - 30% and also says 29.0 db, do you think this is because of my signal coming into the house ?? also a technetix TRIS-1002L 5-1000Mhz 0.4 db do you think my splitter is faulty or signal strength coming into the house is poor any help thanks.

Was everything vm fittings before the tm?' Good quality cable going to tm? If VM box saying that certainly worth getting on the blower to them

Was everything vm fittings before the tm?' Good quality cable going to tm? If VM box saying that certainly worth getting on the blower to them

Hi bangord30, sorry for late reply i'm overseas working at moment on my way back now, the original box V+ has not been on for a long while and I have only just re connected to it I'm paying for basic tv, and it also says card expired thats how long haha, but on original box i have been in engineers menu and have put these into Technomate as follows. Have input the net id also says default frequency MHZ (595.00) Symbol rate of 6.952 and QAM 64 when i change the technomate to these settings i get 100% SNR 100% AGC but it wont save these settings so channels still glitching any ideas thanks in advance.

Hi Cactlkid, i do have an engineer coming to our house Friday I do have a problem with feed into house because the vermin box isn't working either they done there tests there side and confirmed it, I have followed bees great guide as i wasn't getting normal free to air working so took box to my dads tried there and free to air worked fine so problem my end, once this is all done I will inform you and bangord30 thanks for your replies.

Hi bangord3/ cactlkid
Engineer has now been replaced our HD+box with a V box also there 5-1000 hz splitter failed now bn replaced also awaiting a new super hub the original VM box running we'll have now put another 4 way splitter on 2 for Technomate nano se m2 plus tuners and 1 for original VM box all I need now is a MGCAMD tester do you know anyone for a test ??? many thanks for all your input bakeo26

Back