trouble with blade

shape

HI

i upgraded my blade BM500s with the lastest firmware from Blade.com. now i cant add cccam to it. help please

That's coz you have to upload patched firmware which has the 9991 menu not the official from blade site.

You can find the patched FW on here just look thru the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blade

[i have tried downloading but the site is not allowing to do it. it's telling me to activate my account and i have already done that.

i just downloaded it but it is given me an error message "file mismatch" when i tried to upload it on the Blade BM500s. Can you help please

am gonna try it now. thanks

---------- Post Merged at 09:52 PM ----------

i am still unable to do it

what does it say?

---------- Post Merged at 10:01 PM ----------

have you done as bees shows in this setup guide?

http://www.techkings.org/blade-media-bm5000s/53685-guide-how-set-up-blade-media-bm5000s.html

peoblem with blade bm5000s

I have lost all my channels on my blade. it seems to have happened when i carried out the new update on blade online, dated 21-07-2015. Can anyone kindly suggest how i can fix this issue, retain my channels back? please. Thankyou in advance.

Sorry, i may phrased the question incorrectly, allow me to rephrase.

I think the problem i am actually having is that none of the channels i have are working. it seems like all the channels are still there but there is no picture. Since i carried out the new update everything has been scrambled.

Could it be due to the firmware?

i am new to all of this. I would appreciate your expertise and guidance.

Thanks again for your response Zee24.

ok then it maybe your line as it can go off or sometime when watching FTA channels stop working.

Anyway first step is go to the 9991 menu and check your line is working and is green in colour

it means your line is down, click on the newcamd line and turn it off then on again and exit the menu.

if that doesn't work switch the box off at the mains reboot it and reboot your modem as well

make sure you check all connections to your box, if all else fails contact your newcamd provider could be issue at his end

ok i followed the instructions, i had no success.

So i decided to upgrade to the latest FW on blades official site, this has somehow removed my ability to access the secret 9991 menu.

Now i have more issues, no sport channels, no youtube and no access to newcamd and cccam.

how do i resolve this?

I have also followed the thread 'Guide how to set up Blade Media BM5000s' by Bees to try and retrieve my settings however i am yet to figure out how to use the config file. I can't because i haven't access to 9991 menu. Also bear in mind i am only a day old newbie, so i am still catching up on the solutions everyone has picked up whilst setting this up. Maybe i have just taken my box back to the 'stone-age' if you'd like. Would appreciate your response.

Back