TS Media - reliable sources for movies/IPTV on Zgemma

Ash87

Hi guys, I've searched through the forum to try and find decent (if there are any left) add ons for TS Media.

One which works great for movies is Afdah.

Phoenix is very hit and miss in my experience, although I got a few Bein Sport channels working!

Showbox again is quite hit and miss.

If be interested to see if anyone has found working, reliable add ons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plus if you use kiiddacs skin and uninstall other skins apart from the default skin it will help it seems to free up some space and the box is quicker and that helps with the streams

How do u get the sports section that mtpockets has on his openatv4.2 build on ur epg? Ive built myself a barebones 5.1 build using kiddacs beginners guide but quite fancy having that for the 3pm kick offs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTW I was with sly broadband b4 I went to talk talk and b4 I switched I had my zgemma with sly for a week and nothing on tsmedia worked, once I switched to talk talk fibre a lot of the movie sites started to work. As you say it's a hit and miss with tsmedia but I'm convinced sly block some of the movie sites IP address for copyright because they want to charge you £5/10 for a movie that you only get for 2 days or something.

Sly have sly shield if they're your ISP. You can call up and ask them to fully remove it - just threaten to leave and theyll take it off.

You'll get a lot more working on TS Media

How do u get the sports section that mtpockets has on his openatv4.2 build on ur epg? Ive built myself a barebones 5.1 build using kiddacs beginners guide but quite fancy having that for the 3pm kick offs

It was from the iptvlistupdater plugin but unfortunately the sports section no longer exists and the other bouquets available in the plugin don't seem to be getting updates at the moment :(

It was from the iptvlistupdater plugin but unfortunately the sports section no longer exists and the other bouquets available in the plugin don't seem to be getting updates at the moment

ah cool, thanks for letting me know. think the only way now will be via ruya with a sub :(

try the iptvplayer plugin - then look at the icon which says live in the middle of a tv with antennae this is for the streamlive.to plugin and seems to work a treat it's also a lot faster than tsmedia

mtpockets are you using a vpn for these. I couldn't get a single one to work on iptvplayer. Just got "could not read from source code 9"

** correction - full reboot seems to have kicked it in **

Last edited:
I have been using kodi for years (xbmc) but the constant crashes and freezing up my devices I gave up on it. iptvplayer is pretty good. It's quick and Vumoo on it is awesome for hd movies. (and if anyone is trying it the green button switches between downloading and playing.

mtpockets are you using a vpn for these

No mate and stuck with TalkTalk since the demise of Tesco Internet so can't believe anythings working!! Now just waiting to go fibre on the 24th and enjoy some proper streaming :woohoo:. Glad you got sorted....

I have been using kodi for years (xbmc) but the constant crashes and freezing up my devices I gave up on it. iptvplayer is pretty good. It's quick and Vumoo on it is awesome for hd movies. (and if anyone is trying it the green button switches between downloading and playing.

What is iptv player mate ? Is it an app ?
had a look at vumoo and it has a lot of good films listed ;-)

I use iptv now as I think it will only get better and better , been looking to buy for almost 3 yrs now took the plunge and find it very good with vod thrown in ,but it's still an expensive hobby

Back