TS Media - reliable sources for movies/IPTV on Zgemma

No mate, download IPTV Player from Plugins/Extensions. Then update to the latest version and it will be in IPTV player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep checked out this iptv player plugin along with vumoo and works better than kodidirect for me.

please if there are more finds like vumoo that have good selection/quality movies please share with the rest of us

Hi guys, i'm after an up to date m3u file for bein sports... don't want anything else, just the bein sports channels.
Hope someone out there can help (y):Goal:

With tsmedia ive ignored it for ages but tonight had a look. Updated tsmedia via update in plugin. Nothing worked or i gave up.
Uninstalled and reinstalled 10.6 from plugins menu. Showbox and few others working properly.

Just installed iptvplayer. Never tried before. Straight to update and vumoo. Amazed.
Kiddac and MT' pull your finger out and tell us all the other secrets! Lol Youd think you were both busy or something?!? ;) cheers

Thanks gents. Love learning from all this :)

Last edited:
never used it myself until mtpockets mentioned it. Just did the obvious, went through every one in the menus to see what was in each one. I did try it a few months ago but couldn't get anything to play. just black screen. Now how have massively minimised my skin, lots of these media plugins are playing a lot happier.

---------- Post Merged at 11:16 PM ----------

Hi guys, i'm after an up to date m3u file for bein sports... don't want anything else, just the bein sports channels.

are you using a plugin for m3u files on your zgemma. I usually just type iptv blog xxx into google to find a lot of sites with m3u files. Sometimes they last a day sometimes they last for ages.

---------- Post Merged at 11:18 PM ----------

its ok I will answer my own question

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/73433-m3u-bouquets-zgemma.html

never used it myself until mtpockets mentioned it. Just did the obvious, went through every one in the menus to see what was in each one. I did try it a few months ago but couldn't get anything to play. just black screen. Now how have massively minimised my skin, lots of these media plugins are playing a lot happier.

---------- Post Merged at 11:16 PM ----------

are you using a plugin for m3u files on your zgemma. I usually just type iptv blog xxx into google to find a lot of sites with m3u files. Sometimes they last a day sometimes they last for ages.

---------- Post Merged at 11:18 PM ----------

its ok I will answer my own question

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/73433-m3u-bouquets-zgemma.html

I've checked out this iptvplayer and it seems good quite a lot of stuff working

I'm a bit lost on the adding the m3u files to the bouquets and the link I checked out completely lost me.

When I press file list I get a TSmedia folder listed but there isn't anything in it.
I've done my own build following kiddac's guide and don't really want to bloat it up.
Does TSmedia slow things down and does it need to be installed for these m3u files and how do you go about putting them on to the box, bouquets and so on???

How do you update I keep getting error no update for current configuration any ideas

Press portal on remote, green for download plugins and iptv player will be in extensions. Update once installed and you should be good to go!

I no that feeling I got things in my menu I never had before but can't be bothered to re flash

Downloaded IPTV player onto my box and get as far as a movie loading up but the it won't play just get a blank screen sometimes get message" could not read from source code 9"
Any help or advice please I am not too technically minded but can usually find my way through stuff..

Back