tuner lock error !!! on one cable feed ?? vix

Hi all,
Running vix with fraggle skin

I am only using 1 cable in tuner A and I have disabled "not configured" tuner B

When I do autoB scan I get tuner lock error ?

any ideas please

Hi All

I have tried all the solutions on the forum. I have disabled the second feed as I only have one due to living in a flat. I have done the scan and then gone to auto-bouquet and selected all the relevant options for location etc.

I have also tried swapping sly to freesat and freesat to sly etc. in the order menu

I have tried flashing the box with the new back up from scumcsee. Done another rescan and tried autobouquet maker again.

The only thing I have not tried is flashing the box and setting up without internet, but I can not see how that will work. I saw someone had tried this.

It finds the freesat channels but never find any sly channels.

Please can someone give a definitive answer as to what causes this timeout lock.

Oh when I disabled the second feed I restarted box and did another scan.

Kind regards

Hi konan I had the same problem on the weekend with my new box, managed to sort it after a few hours and a very patient supplier.

try this.

single feed in to LNB in (top one)
then goto Tuner config and change Tuner A to loop through to tuner B.
Tuner B should be Single.
restart box and manual scan.

it worked for me until I connect downstairs with twin feed.

good luck

Thanks for your replies.

I will try the solutions tomorrow and let you all know.

If this is the case and it work does it mean that autobouqets sorts channels through the second feed rather than main feed.

Ill let you know outcome

Hi

I tried exactly what you said and it worked.

Thanks so much

---------- Post Merged at 06:10 PM ----------

The only issue i have now that favs are sorted is sly atlantic bt sport tune failed or black. But if i got to unsorted channels by pressing red and choose alternative it works

---------- Post Merged at 06:16 PM ----------

Also bt sport hd worked on other feed now none of them work. Do i have to do a manual scan why not automatic

You could try a auto scan, I tried so much on the weekend it was just hit and miss I guess. I got all bt HD working fine.

Hi
I have recently purchased zgemma 2s after using f5 for 3 yrs

I only have single feed connected to tuner A at rear of box , after overnite update a message appears on screen saying boquet tuner lock/ failed, could anyone please help with in depth guide please
Thanx
Dawn

Back