[Tutorial] Audio Fix

Wow that is clear how do I make a note of my line! Where to find it! Thanks everyone for the help this is a great forum thanks again everyone

I use filezilla which is a programme that allows you to send files to other devices (FTP - file transfer protocol) it sounds a bit technical but it's actually childs play:

do one thing at a time before going onto the next

1) you'll need filezilla, download it from: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php

2) next you'll need the zgemma's ip address, so on remote, press menu>information> network, write ip addy down

3) open filezilla and type in the zgemma ip address in 'host'

4) type root in username and click 'quick connect'

you'll see zgemmas folders open on right hand side

5)ok, on the right hand side, scroll down until you see a folder called usr
double click it to open it

6) find a folder called keys, double click to open it, if there's a file in there called
CCcam.cfg copy this to your computer/laptop
also a file called newcamd.list copy this to your computer/laptop

once you've flashed, put them/it back in the same location

EDIT:
to find out which file to back up, look in softcam manage to see which softcam you are using - CCcam2.3.0 - this means it's a C or n line and you'll need to back up the CCcam.cfg file

Mgcamd1.38 and you'll need to back up the newcamd.list file

if it's Oscam, then you'll need to backup the oscam .server file which is in usr/keys/oscam_atv_emu

Last edited:
Thanks mate im gonna give it a go through the week as I can’t find my usb stick now! My daughter must of had it somewhere so gonna have to stick with sd channels. Just wanna say thanks for going out your way for me and il be in touch once I have cracked it. First time for everything I guess. Thanks again top man

I use filezilla which is a programme that allows you to send files to other devices (FTP - file transfer protocol) it sounds a bit technical but it's actually childs play:

do one thing at a time before going onto the next

1) you'll need filezilla, download it from: https://filezilla-project.org/download.php

2) next you'll need the zgemma's ip address, so on remote, press menu>information> network, write ip addy down

3) open filezilla and type in the zgemma ip address in 'host'

4) type root in username and click 'quick connect'

you'll see zgemmas folders open on right hand side

5)ok, on the right hand side, scroll down until you see a folder called usr
double click it to open it

6) find a folder called keys, double click to open it, if there's a file in there called
CCcam.cfg copy this to your computer/laptop
also a file called newcamd.list copy this to your computer/laptop

once you've flashed, put them/it back in the same location

EDIT:
to find out which file to back up, look in softcam manage to see which softcam you are using - CCcam2.3.0 - this means it's a C or n line and you'll need to back up the CCcam.cfg file

Mgcamd1.38 and you'll need to back up the newcamd.list file

if it's Oscam, then you'll need to backup the oscam .server file which is in usr/keys/oscam_atv_emu
Lol. Just seeing the replies...
Love it [emoji3]

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
thank
Lol. Just seeing the replies...
Love it [emoji3]

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
thanks ahian. i was going to tag uou but didnt know how to do it . do much better with out that anoying voice in background x

Miraclebox Mini + Hybrid.

Just followed the OP to the letter, good tutorial, thank you.

Used "Latest" oscam.

Resolved audio description on BBC1. Re-scanned channels and rebooted box, no audio Channel 4, Syfy HD, Nat Geo Wild HD, possibly more, just quickly looking through.

Sky Comedy HD, Sky Disney HD, Sky Greats HD still audio described, possibly more, just quickly looking through.

Any help plz?

Edit:

As read earlier in the thread, went into ABM and deleted all bouquets then tried to update config files and get dialog showing "Incompatible versions: 2.5 > 2.9

How do you update ABM?

Last edited:
Miraclebox Mini + Hybrid.

Just followed the OP to the letter, good tutorial, thank you.

Used "Latest" oscam.

Resolved audio description on BBC1. Re-scanned channels and rebooted box, no audio Channel 4, Syfy HD, Nat Geo Wild HD, possibly more, just quickly looking through.

Sky Comedy HD, Sky Disney HD, Sky Greats HD still audio described, possibly more, just quickly looking through.

Any help plz?

Edit:

As read earlier in the thread, went into ABM and deleted all bouquets then tried to update config files and get dialog showing "Incompatible versions: 2.5 > 2.9

How do you update ABM?

Reflash your receiver with a brand new image.
Set up from scratch and it will work perfectly
Don't restore anything set up from new.

will this method work with vu+ solo se v2? im running an N line.. thanks.

Yes m8, download oscam from the feeds, and put your line into the oscam server. If you are new to oscam, then you will need to read up about it m8, plenty of help on this site m8....

Reflash your receiver with a brand new image.
Set up from scratch and it will work perfectly
Don't restore anything set up from new.

Formatted 16Gb USB stick FAT32, Kingston Data Traveller. various ways. BootIce, HP USB Format Tool, just can't get my box to recognise the USB stick at power on, it just goes into boot mode! :mad:

Unplugged Ethernet cable, still won't recognise USB stick. :mad:

Edit: Where/how do I get autobouquetsmaker v2.9 ? When installed from plugins/system plugins it's v2.8?

Last edited:
I updated to Wooshbuild 7 to fix the voice over audio issue. On the old Wooshbuild when I recorded shows with the same name (different episode) they all got put in a subfolder, on v7 it doesn't do this and I don't know how to set it up.

How can I get all recordings by the same to be automatically placed in a subfolder?

Update...

I had no idea about "couch flashing"! After pulling my hair out trying a couple of USB sticks and formatting with different tools and all failing, I eventually couch flashed.

ViX Menu/Image Manager/Download and choose image to flash from there (5 1 003).

Then did a clean setup (oscam latest) and all channels now have audio and no audio described. Only problem now is that the font in the Blue-HD skin looks awful (jaggy), have applied all the same skin settings as before but the font looks lousy. Any fix for this plz?

Edit: Also saw a post somewhere about a plugin so the front panel display showed time again instead of abbreviated channel name, can't find the post now?

Last edited:
Update...

Fixed. Video Output settings were incorrectly set on SCART.

Code:
Menu > Setup > Audio & Video > Settings > Video Output > HDMI

Still looking for fix for the front panel display?

Update...

Fixed. Video Output settings were incorrectly set on SCART.

Code:
Menu > Setup > Audio & Video > Settings > Video Output > HDMI

Still looking for fix for the front panel display?
If using Vix - install vfdcontrol from system plugins in plugin feeds

:mad:

Can anyone tell me where/how to access the on screen adjustment setting plz?

The lines that you have to position within your TV screen in the initial setup wizard.

Edit: Fixed.
Code:
Menu > Setup > User Interface > Skin Setup > OSD Position
Turn User interface Visibilty down to 200 so can see the lines.

Last edited:
Back