UK Picons Download/Support

make sure the install files are in the xpeedlx folder on your USB drive then put the stick in the back of the box and turn om, you should see Boot then flash then afew other messages before it finishes loading then turn off the box, unplug the USB and then turn the box back on

xpeed xl

i tried a 2gb 4gb and also an 8gb usb stick but to no avail nothing happens it still sticks on xpeedxl on the front display of the box is there anything else i can do i also pressed the reset button in side of the box and still nothing thx dave ive added 2 pics of the xpeedlx

Attachments

• DSC_0008[1].jpg
    DSC_0008[1].jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC_0010[1].jpg
    DSC_0010[1].jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 36
what does the light mean inside of the box ??

---------- Post Merged at 08:27 PM ----------

i downloaded the file you said tried it nothing so i renamed noforce to force tried again but no luck does it seem its for the bin ????

i tried a 2gb 4gb and also an 8gb usb stick but to no avail nothing happens it still sticks on xpeedxl on the front display of the box is there anything else i can do i also pressed the reset button in side of the box and still nothing thx dave ive added 2 pics of the xpeedlx

I had issues with some newer usb drives, but I had a couple of old drives that worked without issue. I think the sticks need to be formatted to FAT32 then copy the Vix folder to it. Switch off the LX2 and plug in the usb ( I always use the front port ) and switch on the box. The led panel should display a message to press the UP arrow to upgrade. Press the up arrow ( or + ) on the front of the box ( behind the perspex ) and the box should start uploading the image.

Back