UK Sat HD is back - 2023.

I'll look it up properly in the morning, but from memory
Menu
Set up
Reception
ABM (autoboquetmaker)
Scan now(could be just scan)

I can't get mine to clear, i have tried new channel lists , dsayers abm custom importer etc , whitelist , updated both y images to Vix 6.4.008 and atv 7.3 13/11/23. I updated then in order to have the "play service with stream relay" What should I be looking at in the logs.

Attachments

• IMG_20231121_183124.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20231121_183747.jpg
    8.9 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Always better to say the image version number/date instead of "latest". Latest is as vague as can be. In the case of ATV, their latest is not latest every day.

I can't get mine to clear, i have tried new channel lists , dsayers abm custom importer etc , whitelist , updated both y images to Vix 6.4.008 and atv 7.3 13/11/23. I updated then in order to have the "play service with stream relay" What should I be looking at in the logs.

You picture shows that you are using oscam-emu 11726 798. Has the distributer of that softcam emulator applied the patch for it to work with Sky UK and Italy? If it does not, it won't work. You are better off using the one that Samur has kindly shared with the public. The link supplied in post 491 will take you to one such DE/UK/IT patched version.

I only recently updated to that ver of the cam, previously I was using 11716 , 18 19 tried I have used them files before dl from linuxsat.
I'll start blank again and give it ago. Nothing to lose.

Back