Unrealistic expectations?!

Couldn't be more wrong, you just haven't found the right one yet.
More wrong?
Wrong is an absolute, it's not on a sliding scale, something is either right or wrong, you can't be partly pregnant or slightly dead.
As it happens, if a free stream allows you to watch a programme/event without interruption then it is no different to any paid service.
Constantly chopping and changing and looking for the next free stream is exhausting though

How do you know if a provider is good? As I've noticed a lot of them promise the earth, but then can't deliver on expectations. For example they will say 24/7 support, stable streams, no buffering, top notch 4k sports and all that, but then none of those things turn out to be true. That's been my standard experience with IPTV so far.
Most of the decent providers won't advertise there service.
As for no buffering that's a load of tosh as there's a few things that can cause iptv to buffer, no provider will offer 24/7 support as they all have lives away from iptv same with 4k channels there is only a couple of source suppliers for them.
Like pup has mentioned just take a month at a time if you find that one crap then try a different one
When the xtream raids happened and 90% of iptv went down I used to search Twitter for free streams. Hooked my laptop up to the tv and they were top quality and very stable - the only thing IPTV has over free streams is convenienve.
Agreed apart from I didn't look for free streams had to do with the good old motd lol

How do you know if a provider is good? As I've noticed a lot of them promise the earth, but then can't deliver on expectations. For example they will say 24/7 support, stable streams, no buffering, top notch 4k sports and all that, but then none of those things turn out to be true. That's been my standard experience with IPTV so far.
Most adverts will say that. Better providers don't advertise. Just make sure your provider has "anti-freeze" technology😀

Best to try loads or get a recommendation off a friend. And to start with pay month to month.

I have to say i'm finding it harder than expected to find a reliable provider. I don't have any friends to ask or any resource other than this forum to find a one. I've had a bunch of trials a few one month subscriptions but every one has had an unacceptable amount of buffering and "hitching". I know there will always be some but the amounts i'm talking about really ruin every sporting event I watch. I'm confident it's not my setup that's at fault as I have 1gb broadband and my Shield Pro is getting about 500mb/s download and 80mb/s up and I've tried with and without a VPN (Private Internet Access).

More wrong?
Wrong is an absolute, it's not on a sliding scale, something is either right or wrong, you can't be partly pregnant or slightly dead.
As it happens, if a free stream allows you to watch a programme/event without interruption then it is no different to any paid service.
Constantly chopping and changing and looking for the next free stream is exhausting though
You clearly understood the comment. These are non-existent issues on a GOOD provider LMAO.

Please bring this thread back on topic, while the other conversation is relevant ~ just start your own thread to do it thanks.

I have to say i'm finding it harder than expected to find a reliable provider. I don't have any friends to ask or any resource other than this forum to find a one. I've had a bunch of trials a few one month subscriptions but every one has had an unacceptable amount of buffering and "hitching". I know there will always be some but the amounts i'm talking about really ruin every sporting event I watch. I'm confident it's not my setup that's at fault as I have 1gb broadband and my Shield Pro is getting about 500mb/s download and 80mb/s up and I've tried with and without a VPN (Private Internet Access).
Most reliable providers will already have their own customers and won't want to risk it selling to someone is essentially a random person on the Internet and could be anyone.
The best way to get a good supplier is to build up trust and help others on here for example.
Some people will just try to sell to anyone but a reliable supplier will only sell to people they think they would be able to trust
Also on your end try some more steps
1. Connect your devices by ethernet where possible
2. Turn of "shields" or "nanny" settings on router.
3. When getting freezing, try on your mobile using data to rule out WiFi drops or throttling etc
4. Try a different player inside the app your provider has given you. For example use vlc as the the dedicated player in the app

Most reliable providers will already have their own customers and won't want to risk it selling to someone is essentially a random person on the Internet and could be anyone.
The best way to get a good supplier is to build up trust and help others on here for example.
Some people will just try to sell to anyone but a reliable supplier will only sell to people they think they would be able to trust
Also on your end try some more steps
1. Connect your devices by ethernet where possible
2. Turn of "shields" or "nanny" settings on router.
3. When getting freezing, try on your mobile using data to rule out WiFi drops or throttling etc
4. Try a different player inside the app your provider has given you. For example use vlc as the the dedicated player in the app
Just to add to above you could always try changing stream format to hls as that may help.
If they have a support group is anyone else having the same issues as you

See a lot of posts in the request a good IPTV service thread from new members demanding not to be forced to use custom apps lately, but why would any sane seller give out their URL for someone they just made contact with!

Some of these new members need a reality check in my opinion and shouldn't expect URL until they build trust with a seller, what you guys think?

See a lot of posts in the request a good IPTV service thread from new members demanding not to be forced to use custom apps lately, but why would any sane seller give out their URL for someone they just made contact with!

Some of these new members need a reality check in my opinion and shouldn't expect URL until they build trust with a seller, what you guys think?
I think 90% of the people who sell here, sell to every single person that asks because they're thick as a ball of shite.
They give the url out to everyone even though they know that 8 out of ten requests are from agents. They all deny selling to them but it's completely visible to everyone here. Most of them that join and request inside five minutes are all sat in the same office, because they're all the same person.

I think very very few of the established guys even bother replying to requests. Must be bonkers if they are just my own opinion.

For the record you can get Tivi and Mytv online apps secure these days if you get from the right people which locks out the DNS (Providers own apps) My supplier has his own only user/pass

Custom apps are not really very secure, you can find the URL, from an app in about 30 seconds if you are given a login, if you really want to.

Custom apps are not really very secure, you can find the URL, from an app in about 30 seconds if you are given a login, if you really want to.
Not if you go about it right. Loads of shite and copying on the net and in groups people offering apps.

Get a proper app purple player the genuine version is the Bizz

"Build trust?"

Pay a tenner for a couple of months and keep quiet and any iptv reseller on here will think you're a good customer.

Dont sell iptv to people you don't know, problem solved.

The other thing I find if you use the providers apps

Sometimes they say there is problems with them as the hosting server for them as problems.

Or another one they keep asking you to install different ones.

Not that I've had this problem myself but I've seen it on groups

Back