Unrealistic expectations?!

The other thing I find if you use the providers apps

Sometimes they say there is problems with them as the hosting server for them as problems.

Or another one they keep asking you to install different ones.

Not that I've had this problem myself but I've seen it on groups
True and that's why using app off the store can be more reliable than own providers app but some providers has good apps too but you mentioned sometimes they go down

"Build trust?"

Pay a tenner for a couple of months and keep quiet and any iptv reseller on here will think you're a good customer.

Dont sell iptv to people you don't know, problem solved.
Ok, I will clarify that for you.

Why would a seller give the URL for a trial with someone who's just registered ?
Custom apps are not really very secure, you can find the URL, from an app in about 30 seconds if you are given a login, if you really want to.
Must be cheap rubbish apps your decompiling.. not so easy if its encrypted,

Ok, I will clarify that for you.

Why would a seller give the URL for a trial with someone who's just registered ?

Why would someone who's been registered a year be any more "trustworthy" than someone who's just registered?

Iptv resellers aren't exactly honest, given the nature of their business. It's a bit rich to demand "trust" from customers who are parting with their hard earned cash don't you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a bit harsh branding every reseller with the same brush. Maybe you been burnt in the past?

Ok lets replace the word trust with cash, then you will understand maybe.

The whole point I was alluding too was about trialists of a IPTV service expecting the providers URL when no sub has been taken or guaranteed to be taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a bit harsh branding every reseller with the same brush. Maybe you been burnt in the past?

Ok lets replace the word trust with cash, then you will understand maybe.

The whole point I was alluding too was about trialists of a IPTV service expecting the providers URL when no sub has been taken or guaranteed to be taken.

Had one bad reseller in all the time I've had iptv, that was just a backup service so no problem at all.

The answer to the point you're alluding to is simple - scroll on by and don't offer a trial to anyone who's asking for something you don't want to provide. Let them find a reseller who meets their requirements.

So do the resellers just buy the IPTV in bulk and then individually sell the lines to customers? Excuse my ignorance in this topic i never really understood it.

So do the resellers just buy the IPTV in bulk and then individually sell the lines to customers? Excuse my ignorance in this topic i never really understood it.
Server owners basicly run the service
Resellers resell the service (middle men)
Sub resellers sell for a reseller

No. You can buy off a server owner directly. But you will certinaly play by there rules.

E.g most will want bitcoin payment
They won't let you use tivimate.

No. You can buy off a server owner directly. But you will certinaly play by there rules.

E.g most will want bitcoin payment
They won't let you use tivimate.

So how do you know whether you are buying from a reseller or the actual server itself? Also what would be the advantages of the server over the reseller?

So how do you know whether you are buying from a reseller or the actual server itself? Also what would be the advantages of the server over the reseller?
Buying direct will get issues sorted a bit quicker. All depends how good the reseller is really and how much they are respected by server owner.

Why would someone who's been registered a year be any more "trustworthy" than someone who's just registered?

Iptv resellers are thieves and liars. It's a bit rich to demand "trust" from customers who are parting with their hard earned cash don't you think?
Why do you buy it then mate if they are all liars.

Regardless of how you get to the code, can you decrypt it

You can get most apps off another well known website.

You either use hardcored or hosted apps. I would advise using hosted.

Simply extract app and edit relevant lines on files. How you edit them is dependent on if you use a hosted or hardcoded app.

Back