Update on sky cards

yusuf94

Does this mean the end of Cardsharing uk 28.2e is autum?

If you've been directed to this page it's because your Sky+HD box needs a software update so that it can make use of the latest features and accessories.

If your Version Number begins with 4F30 (Amstrad DRX780), 9730 (Samsung) or 9F30 (Pace) then your Sky+HD box will be updated in the autumn.

If your Version Number begins with 4E30 (Thomson) then unfortunately we no longer update this model.

Last edited:
that has nothing to do with card sharing thats info for sky on demand which the older boxes cannot run the software needed as it was with the old sky+ boxes . as i had one and couldnt get sky anytime till i upgraded my box

I am not talking about a box upgrade but a new sly card, the new card paired with hardware therefore affects cs talked a lot about in another forum I am member of, just google sly card and see what you get.

I am not talking about a box upgrade but a new sly card, the new card paired with hardware therefore affects cs talked a lot about in another forum I am member of, just google sly card and see what you get.

On that other forum is there any hard evidence that there will be an end to c/s as I have yet to see it unless you can enlighten me Await your reply

yawn yawn yawn.A new card roll out would take 6-9mnths from previous estimation. a new card rollout there would be new caid and there isnt one at present so id say how would your ppl know this?Dont tell me an engineer told them lol

Last edited:

On that other forum is there any hard evidence that there will be an end to c/s as I have yet to see it unless you can enlighten me Await your reply

I take that as a no then

Do you have any other questions, you keep asking the same one, the answer is still the same.
Doom and gloom all the time, plus I haven't forgot your little tirade !!! :whacko:

Thomson boxes is our only hope we should be safe for this month atleast. I dont mind as theres still other options other then Sky uk 28.2e.

Thomson boxes is our only hope we should be safe for this month atleast. I dont mind as theres still other options other then Sky uk 28.2e.

Theres sv boxes aswell.They,ll save us from this goddam situation.Run for the hills :grimacing:

Hi don't know if this is any good but got it off another forum (not has good as this) ;)

Good night I do the installation of the sky box here on Quinta do Lago,Algarve,Portugal,through the firm LAZER and alreadybeen told that they are replacing the old sky hd box,because sky is trying to finish off the card sharing..true or false i do not know for sure but we are already taking further action..

That was posted yesterday !!!!

Last edited:
Hi don't know if this is any good but got it off another forum (not has good as this) ;)

Good night I do the installation of the sky box here on Quinta do Lago,Algarve,Portugal,through the firm LAZER and alreadybeen told that they are replacing the old sky hd box,because sky is trying to finish off the card sharing..true or false i do not know for sure but we are already taking further action..

That was posted yesterday

Isnt that in Portugal and is ur next route going with cable I will consider it if Sky ends Cardsharing.

Back