Update on sky cards

surly if sly were going to new cards then sly germany and sly italia would be affected as well as they would go through the full company as i have them both on my server all im missing is some hd

I wouldn't bother getting into a debate
about this, the loon comes on every
few months and asks the same question
with some flimsy post and conspiracy theory

I watch sky the illegal way whats wrong with that atleast I had the balls to post on Sky forum and tell them Im using a dodgy Sat box they cant do s**t about that.

---------- Post Merged at 05:37 PM ----------

I wouldn't bother getting into a debate
about this, the loon comes on every
few months and asks the same question
with some flimsy post and conspiracy theory

Then why the f**k do u comment on my post I think u shuld focus on staying in ur bee nest and giving birth to insects

I am just trying to let some newbies
know not to take any notice of your drivel

Here we go with the abuse again !!

You got a ban for the last lot.
Which I must say was a lot worse

We're all entitled to our opinions,

Why don't you try helping some
people on here for a change ?

Last edited:
I am just trying to let some newbies
know not to take any notice of your drivel

Here we go with the abuse again !!

You got a ban for the last lot.

We're all entitled to our opinions,

why don't you try helping some
people on here for a change ?

I could maybe help you for some medical advice and not to drivel removed.

Right don't shout at me either lol..

Went to mi m8's house has he was having the F5 box fitted ..When the bloke turned up and asked a few question about sly card and Hd boxes.. Don't know if he was trying to play me in front of mi m8 as he was having it fitted.
I asked him how long does he think it will take sly to stop card sharing he replied he thinks in abot 6-9 months as its going to take time to roll the new boxes out, As well as saying sly are still un sure about pairing you sly box as it will cost them alot more to change ever bodys hd box for a new one, He said the new boxes, what they are on abt changing to are going to have a small sim card in the box which will pair it up , So they are trying to get rid of cards.. He says he knows some who's in the know has got one of the boxes and with in 3-4 weeks he had cracked it.. your guess is as good as mine :)

And i do agree with bee , lets try and help people not Sl1g them down ...

Any way my F5 box should have come today , not turned up but they say it will be here tomorrow ..Fingers crossed :)

Last edited:
"And i do agree with bee , lets try and help people not Sl1g them down" ...

Typical white dudes sticking up for eachother as usuall this is why UK will be taken over by muslims and all the naked white hookers will have their hands chopped off

Last edited:
"And i do agree with bee , lets try and help people not Sl1g them down" ...

Typical white dudes sticking up for eachother as usuall this is why UK will be taken over by muslims and all the naked white hookers will have their hands chopped off
And now racism tut,tut,tut.You really are 1 strange boy.Im sure you,ll get on we,ll in chicago.NOT!!

You are some piece of work
you should be :stamp banned:

"You will be banned again for things like that you loon" Is loon the only word you use bitch get a life and stop stalking me behind ur fishy keyboards

"How long have you been back 2 days"? Yep came back 2 days ago and destroyed ur mums drivel removed in bed while we were in Mexico for vacation

"You will be banned again for things like that you loon" Is loon the only word you use bitch get a life and stop stalking me behind ur fishy keyboards

"How long have you been back 2 days"? Yep came back 2 days ago and destroyed ur mums drivel removed in bed while we were in Mexico for vacation

I give up with you, I will just leave it there. (y)

So has nobody read what I've wrote then lol.. Thoughts please ?? Or ill get some boxing gloves and slap you both lol

I've met people like you before yusul94 do you know what i call them ? Have a guess and ill get back to you m8ty .. and its not a swear word :)

I read what you have wrote but this
has been said as early as Feb / March
maybe even earlier and still nothing has changed.

The only thing we can do is make hay
while the sun shines because it's always been
a game of cat and mouse.

When c/s gets out of hand for sky they will throw
money at it to try and stop it in my opinion.

But nobody knows when that will be

@pantsoff are u gay by reading the name u are. Don't u have a life always talking about illegal sky boxes and motorised dish why don't u clean ur house or atleast waking up once a week and going to jobcentre its better then being on techkings website and refreshing the page every 24 seconds slut I advice you to take medicines and go see a doctor may god give u good health

@bees Why do u bother commenting if u dont like me I wish I knew ur address I would have kicked ur candy ass and feed ur body to the fishes in dover

@pantsoff are u gay by reading the name u are. Don't u have a life always talking about illegal sky boxes and motorised dish why don't u clean ur house or atleast waking up once a week and going to jobcentre its better then being on techkings website and refreshing the page every 24 seconds slut I advice you to take medicines and go see a doctor may god give u good health

Thats what i thought your new name is keyboard warrior.. A sad lonely git that has not got a job/life/wife/family and all he can do is try and pick on people WHO ( keyboard warrior ) can't see because he/she/ it.. may only be 12 years old. get a life young en.. before some one takes it from you and before you reply go ask your mam if you have got one to help you use the keyboard lol.. One day they may be a knock on your door and Surprise it will me with a new nappy for ya lol

Think its time to call it a day ive got the really Sly to watch lol

Or pluss my very well paid job to go to young en lol

---------- Post Merged at 09:32 PM ----------

@ bees the thing is i know where the child lives lol and its past his bed time lol

Back