Update on sky cards

I've met people like you before yusul94 do you know what i call them ? Have a guess and ill get back to you m8ty .. and its not a swear word :)

Dunno but I certainly know that ur full of shit and has no life other then being on techwanks

I really hope u dont knock on my door dont want to lose my virginity to a 32 year old man who dresses like a hooker and has a dick the size of a nail

So lets rack it up,

What have we got so far,

pedophilia, a recurring theme from last time !
sex with my mum , new , nice one !
general abusive attitude, goes without saying given the first two I suppose
racism
chopping off hands ????
threatening violence

You really are pushing the boat out this time.

Well done you !!!

What do u use to brush ur teeth with diarrhea? I certainly think u do I can smell it from. I wish there wasnt crackheads like u in this world

If you cant take the abuse why dont u flash urself in the toilet thats a good way for u to die

---------- Post Merged at 09:54 PM ----------

@bees acting like a dick wont make urs bigger

Look at comment 12 and u can clearly see u started report me all u can but as they say whoever starts gets cuffed first

Ahhhhh bless !

Only a mum could love a son like you, you must make your parents feel very proud !!!

Last edited:
Or pluss my very well paid job to go to young en lol

What job is that well let me guess oh its giving Deleted to men and Im sure 69p an hr is well paid

This thread has ran it's course and isn't
any help to anyone, so I won't post in it anymore.
It would just be wasting peoples time.

I think new cards are being rolled out end of August see what happens then.

Yeah thats what my server provider told me hope it last longer then expected

So today is the last day of c/s well it's been good viewing you !

---------- Post Merged at 06:12 PM ----------

I think new cards are being rolled out end of August see what happens then.

Yeah thats what my server provider told me hope it last longer then expected

So today is the last day of c/s well it's been good viewing you !

Just found this on another site . thought i would post on here ;)

Code:
(QUESTION 1) ( s#y are pairing cards that run on the drx 890 boxes )
ANSWER TO ( 1 ) if the card is paired none of the { movies,HD/SD sports,HD/SD channels don't work 
but as my latest post i have found a way to get a paired card working  and to date we have got 3 paired cards working 1 of mine and 2 others of  friends working in less than 10 minutes so to date its not all doom and  gloom but know-one knows what s#y are up-to apart from them.... us  servers have to wait for things to happen then start testing like with  getting the paired card unpaired
hope this helps

Dear mate I got a criptview box all channels are gone, please any help :beg:

---------- Post Merged at 01:45 AM ----------

Dear Yusuf94, I am completely new in this forum. I have a new skybox f6 all channels scrambled and show with a sign of $. Please any help to solve this problem :beg:

Dear mate I got a criptview box all channels are gone, please any help :beg:

---------- Post Merged at 01:45 AM ----------

Dear Yusuf94, I am completely new in this forum. I have a new skybox f6 all channels scrambled and show with a sign of $. Please any help to solve this problem :beg:

You may forget getting an answer from Yusuf, he's banned.

As for your question, is your server up to date? ??? Have they been working? , or have they just never been set up?

Give us as much information as possible, it is easier to help you out.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Seen this on sly forum...

Sly are working to try and stop cs, inpartenership with NDS they've developed a new more secure way of pairing the viewing cards and channels to the sly box.

Sly have started deploying this in new entitlement updates to the cards in newer sly+hd boxes. Some cs have found that once there cards have been placed in there genuine sly box to update the entitlement they are no longer able to cs.

Back