Updating gift details through Filezilla

joe_con19

Hi I'm needing to update my host name from my gift supplier through FileZilla on wooshman build, Just wondering if someone can give the me steps to do this cheers

Hi I'm needing to update my host name from my gift supplier through FileZilla on wooshman build, Just wondering if someone can give the me steps to do this cheers

C or Nline?

Newcamd so would this be n line?

connect via FileZilla> user path is usr/keys/newcamd.list/right click and edit/ change the host/ the host is the part after CWS =

sorry but what do I put in host,username etc on filezilla

C or Nline?

connect via FileZilla> user path is usr/keys/newcamd.list/right click and edit/ change the host/ the host is the part after CWS =

If you have the new host you only replace the part after CWS =
example being CWS = bellend.org 18888 dfjkffn dlsdsefn 01 02
you only replace the bellend.org with what you've been given

C or Nline?

sorry probably not being very clear here. I'm need to get connected to the box through filezilla

C or Nline?

sorry probably not being very clear here. I'm need to get connected to the box through filezilla

my apologies, as you said you were trying to change the host via FileZilla I thought were already connected. If not, best to download and watch a you tube vid rather than me trying to talk you through it

C or Nline?

my apologies, as you said you were trying to change the host via FileZilla I thought were already connected. If not, best to download and watch a you tube vid rather than me trying to talk you through it

ok ive managed to replace the new file etc but when I go to softcam panel and highlight it mgcamd and press refresh I get no new ECM info?

example being C: TVSERVER.ORG 1900O USER123 PASS 1233
changed host C: VIEWING.ORG 19000 USER123 PASS 1233

that's all you change

that's all you change

that's all you change
Thanx for the advice still no joy think I've been sold a dud line everything was working fine till a few days ago

Back