USB dongle

Any one know where I can get this blade usb dongle from? Or can anyone suggest any decent one for the box

Blade Media
ebay !!

eBay are not selling the blade dongle already checked that. I am asking if you can suggest any others if you have used any

Is it a wifi dongle you're after, or a usb device for recording ect?

Sorry dude,just checked your link. It's the wifi dongle you want.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OFFICIAL-...ternet_TV_Media_Streamers&hash=item3f368446ec

Last edited:
WiFi dongles are hit and miss with all sat boxes, sometimes dropping connection, so glitchy tv.

Can't you use a pair of homeplugs to get the internet feed to the box ?

WiFi dongles are hit and miss with all sat boxes, sometimes dropping connection, so glitchy tv.

Can't you use a pair of home plugs to get the internet feed to the box ?

bees as you know my box keeps freezing and glitching and that's with the Ethernet cable straight into the box. I have home plugs for the box upstairs and its started to glitch on that one too but I have tested it on 3 different routers and same problem exists

bees as you know my box keeps freezing and glitching and that's with the Ethernet cable straight into the box. I have home plugs for the box upstairs and its started to glitch on that one too but I have tested it on 3 different routers and same problem exists
have you tried flashing the box with the non-epg firmware.mite be worth a try but still use the patched +9991 menu version

have you tried flashing the box with the non-epg firmware.mite be worth a try but still use the patched +9991 menu version

Boxes are on the non epg mate I never bothered updating to the 7day epg firmware. Reflashed numerous times

Back