Vermin blocking HD channels for live sport?

OK for some reason openvix website is showing images for the MB Premium twin when I click on 4.1 Archives, so iv flashed 4.2 001 and this seems to have fixed my issue now. I can't remember what date of drivers were on the latest image

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

OK for some reason openvix website is showing images for the MB Premium twin when I click on 4.1 Archives, so iv flashed 4.2 001 and this seems to have fixed my issue now. I can't remember what date of drivers were on the latest image

Interesting, so there's obviously a bug in the software then.

Yeah I mean I can make a backup of this working image, flash the backup of the non working image and see if it happens again

OK so got a copy of 4.1 016 and it started doing it again but now on 4.1 016 the softcam won't clear channels. Annoying me this now.

OK so got a copy of 4.1 016 and it started doing it again but now on 4.1 016 the softcam won't clear channels. Annoying me this now.

It's a case of trying to find a decent image at the moment. This is why I moved over to ATV from vix as I found it very buggy. ATV for me has been really stable on all my receivers untill purchasing the xtrend 8500, this receiver just won't play ball with ATV or vix, the only image I found that works is 4 1 016.
So it's looking like the problem goes a bit deeper.
Why don't you try ATV on your receiver?

Thing is this receiver is not for me. I am setting up for someone and it's just annoying ha ha

OK mate I'll give it a shot

You will need to download ABM from the plugins menu and manually add the ipk file for the softcams. If you need anything (I don't know how experienced you are) give me a shout.
Thing is this receiver is not for me. I am setting up for someone and it's just annoying ha ha

I know all about it!
Seriously try the ATV image.

if you had a working image with no issues i would re use it ,people are told if needed backup working image and if needed revert back from latest one.

i might only reflash every 6 months if i want to move on ,its your choice.

You will need to download ABM from the plugins menu and manually add the ipk file for the softcams. If you need anything (I don't know how experienced you are) give me a shout.

I know all about it!
Seriously try the ATV image.
Thanks, got softcam working on 4.1 016 now and when recording 1 and watching another my snr is fluctuating from 92% to 23% then back up. Now this had no effect on HD channels but on SD it's pixalaion the picture. Could by my leads like as I made them myself with RG6 cable

Back