Virgin

Got a good deal off virgin yesterday

500 meg broadband
WiFi mesh system 3 pods
5gb data and unlimited calls and texts 02 sim
Basic tv never plugged in
All for £41.00 a month.
Bloody hell that's a bargain!!!

I'm guessing those 3 pods are the normal ones and not WiFi 6 ones? Thought you had to get them 1 at a time. How you get all 3 off them?

That is a great deal mate, I wonder if the Virgin reps have been reading the 'Retentions' thread on here?! :unsure::LOL::LOL:
I had a virgin engineer come to neighbors house and started asking him about price increases etc and how VM peeving about.

He plainly said just to put notice in and get the best deal from call backs. Then went on to say he don't ever have to do that as his VM services are free :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I had a virgin engineer come to neighbors house and started asking him about price increases etc and how VM peeving about.

He plainly said just to put notice in and get the best deal from call backs. Then went on to say he don't ever have to do that as his VM services are free :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I think he was bull shitting you, I have 2 nephews, both engineers for VM, they say they dont get free services, but they do get mega discounts, they can also claim family discounts for parents or sons and daughters only, no brother or sister discounts, and even worse, no favourite uncle discounts.

I think he was bull shitting you, I have 2 nephews, both engineers for VM, they say they dont get free services, but they do get mega discounts, they can also claim family discounts for parents or sons and daughters only, no brother or sister discounts, and even worse, no favourite uncle discounts.
Maybe right then mate.

But know BT engineers get free services as my mate is one and he has BT TV and 1gig BB for free from them.

Weird not same with VM engineers.

Could be just different in various parts of the uk, I can only say what they told me, I remember when my one of my daughters was still at Uni, she went on a years placement with one of our main political parties, the SDLP, one of her jobs was dealing with members expenses and what they claimed for, which was everything from their phone bills, full sky tv packages, internet packages, all these in their personal lives as well as internet and phones in their offices, I could not believe what these jokers were claiming for, and it just wasnt them, it was all the other parties too, I certainly had my eyes opened at all their freebies, as did my daughter. A year or 2 later came a bit of a crackdown on MPs and local politicians expenses, so not sure about what they get now, but I am pretty sure they will still be pulling a few moves.

Could be just different in various parts of the uk, I can only say what they told me, I remember when my one of my daughters was still at Uni, she went on a years placement with one of our main political parties, the SDLP, one of her jobs was dealing with members expenses and what they claimed for, which was everything from their phone bills, full sky tv packages, internet packages, all these in their personal lives as well as internet and phones in their offices, I could not believe what these jokers were claiming for, and it just wasnt them, it was all the other parties too, I certainly had my eyes opened at all their freebies, as did my daughter. A year or 2 later came a bit of a crackdown on MPs and local politicians expenses, so not sure about what they get now, but I am pretty sure they will still be pulling a few moves.
Sounds a bit like my Tool allowance 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No Idea sometimes what goes on I was temp maintenance plumber with NHS 20 years back full time contact if I did pass my driving test within 6 months. But even though I was not on call out like full time maintenance they would have gotten extra while of duty. I still did get called out and if my wife could not drive me to emergency call out they would send taxi for me.
If I was not available they would even send taxi for sub contractor who could not drive because he had had to much to drink.

Edit: forgot about the joiner as fulltime his phone bills were paid even his chat lines :ROFLMAO:

I know virgin don't give there employees free stuff but they only pay a nominal fee. Not sure what it is

Bloody hell that's a bargain!!!

I'm guessing those 3 pods are the normal ones and not WiFi 6 ones? Thought you had to get them 1 at a time. How you get all 3 off them?
They are wifi 6. You do need to get them one at a time. I am only going to need 2 think.

They are wifi 6. You do need to get them one at a time. I am only going to need 2 think.
Really?

When I spoke to them few days ago they said just like hub 5 the WiFi 6 pods are in testing phase and not being rolled out atm.

Thought be the normal pods that seen on their website.

Do they have ethanet port on them bud???
If they do put one in lads bedroom one in kitchen or where ever you get black spots.
I bought some extra discs to my system now have WiFi in shed and in kids summer hut (worst mistake)🤣🤣

Really?

When I spoke to them few days ago they said just like hub 5 the WiFi 6 pods are in testing phase and not being rolled out atm.

Thought be the normal pods that seen on their website.
Checked mate they are not 2.4 and 5

Do they have ethanet port on them bud???
If they do put one in lads bedroom one in kitchen or where ever you get black spots.
I bought some extra discs to my system now have WiFi in shed and in kids summer hut (worst mistake)🤣🤣
We don't see our oldest much we had to end up bringing pc and xbox one downstairs to conservatory. One will have to go upstairs and one downstairs should sort it

Had to laugh the woman said you use a lot your average download is 3500 gig a month.

Back