Virmin connection

Newbie456

do I need to just have broadband with virmin fitted to my house for the channels to work on my h2h or would I need to get a tv package with them as well?

just have broadband with virmin fitted is ok m8
So will I have two connections or something?
Also I currently have a Zgemma h2s and was thinking of getting a h2h instead. However is there a way for me to use the h2s in order to view cable on it as well?
If not are there any cheap cable boxes around that are recordable and do the job?

boxes differ as cable tuners only work on vm and sat tuners only work with sat dish.

think of it like petrol and diesel and 2 different engines.

The V8 Golden combo box comes in at around £40 but no channel lists so you have to sort it yourself and isn't compatible with VM superhub 3.

I think the best / cheapest enigma2 box is the h2h.

I have a VM feed currently (200mb, superhub 3, does the hub make a difference?) that's already split off to allow connection to where my old tivo box use to be, am I correct in thinking all I need is a box, say the TechnoMate Nano dual cable thing (Flashed to openvix, I'll have the 7day epg and a vm skin?) and a VM line from someone in the thread above and I'll be good to go with watching/recording? Thanks.

Back