Vix 3.2.005 fast version. skyskin. zgemmz 2s, (fine on S, H1, H2)

sucmnsee

TK Veteran
Hi guys,

Noticed lots of people looking for faster image than my normal builds so heres my version based on latest vix 3.2.005

i dont use the image set up with epg to internal as ive always been told it will shorten the life of the box. by how much i dont know.

all plugins feeds working and fresh

epg set to internal

vix skin removed fraggle121 2014 skyskin installed

only plugins added are permanentvfdclock, mgcamd

all usual stuff set up

it is a little quicker alright but i still wont be using. even vix themselves warn of epg to internal ;)

Vix 3.2.005 fast version. skyskin. zgemmz 2s, (fin - Downloads - TechKings

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 PM ----------

"Slower" ;) full version released in cpl days.

Attachments

• IMG_20150916_203315.jpg
    IMG_20150916_203315.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20150916_210909.jpg
    IMG_20150916_210909.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Many thanks for this and for all the other images you and mtpockets do - I will try this as I spend more time pissing about with all the various images around than watching
I find the Kodi and all the other IPTV stuff to run as slow as snails pace and is too frustrating to be considered a good feature (unless its just me) on other images etc

Many thanks from me too for all the effort & time that goes into making the set up as straight forward as possible. Does this image include the new bouquet for Bt Sport Xtra?

you can change epg to usb also has all the bt sport extra and setanta hd channels. ive just set it up but looks good

yes nice and fast build thx's sucmnsee for your work......... #80)
set to external drive for epg and installed Cache Flush and set up for picons and a few edits.
still runs fast.

View attachment 13966

Last edited:
Anyone notice some sort of strange sound when channels are playing?

Edit: The audio on the channels are fading in and out every 20 seconds.

Last edited:
hi any one know how to get the ccam working on this I have download it but when I try to start the cam I get setup cam first

Thanks Sucmnsee - Just installed on H1 VM Cable and noticeable quicker also can get all BT Sports Extra Channels via Remote although last digit input doesn't show ~ Cheers K.

Cheers guys.
Full version out in a minute.
Added all usual plugins and youtube plugin and epg set to external.

To add cccam:
Download cccam 2.3 in plugins.
Install
Put ur CCcam.cfg in etc folder.
Menu
Setup
Softcam/CI
Softcam manager
Go to mgcamd
Press blue to disable startup
Press green to stop
Go to cccam
Press blue to autostart
Press green to start.
May have to reboot after.

Has anyone managed to download and install mediaportal on this build. I've tried but it won't install.......it tries then comes up with a can't install message!

Hi, I've just flashed my s2 and everything is working fine... However just 2 issues i can't seem to find ts panel anywhere in plugins and also my picons have disappeared? I've tried to put them back in the hdd file but after I restart they haven't showed up. Does anybody know what else I can do please for both issues? Thanks... Btw great image [emoji106]

Back