VM C/S problems today!

MUTV...Box Nation and Lfc TV took a long time to clear as in at least 30seconds and were very glitchy that was around 6pm....I did the old switch router off left it 5mins and all been fine since
Was watching the cricket on Sly sports before that all afternoon and had no issues

You've got to be freaking kidding me..what timing.

My Zgemma H5.2TC arrived today, was excited to finally use cable and sat box. I have satellite dish at home and VM router so had to use a two way splitter to get cable line going. Anyway, I set up the box, flashed it with IPAB and got 12 month subs for both Sky and VM.

With the network ID I ran into some problems incuding the following:
  • Not all the networks were listed on there e.g. I live in West Bromwich, Birmingham UK. Birmingham was on there, but West Bromwich wasn't despite being on the list when I checked the list of Net ID's online.
  • I tried several Birmingham Net IDs, but the issue was only SOME channels worked. For example, Sky Sports Football works, but Sky Sports PL doesn't. None of Internaational channels work, but Sky Movies does...I tried several ID's including Wolverhampton and same thing, not ALL channels worked. Signal strength is fine (around 85% up and down).
And not all the Net ID's are there. I'm not sure if this is due to this nationwide VM issue everyones experiencing or if its because I'm using a cheap 2 way splitter, since the one I got from amazon says labgear but isn't sold by lab gear. Also, the coax cables I bought apparently could be mass produced making them no good (I'm not sure if they are or arne't). I ordered as admin suggested proper 2 way splitter official from ebay, but is THIS the issue or is it something else.

Please help!!!

You've got to be freaking kidding me..what timing.

My Zgemma H5.2TC arrived today, was excited to finally use cable and sat box. I have satellite dish at home and VM router so had to use a two way splitter to get cable line going. Anyway, I set up the box, flashed it with IPAB and got 12 month subs for both Sky and VM.

With the network ID I ran into some problems incuding the following:
  • Not all the networks were listed on there e.g. I live in West Bromwich, Birmingham UK. Birmingham was on there, but West Bromwich wasn't despite being on the list when I checked the list of Net ID's online.
  • I tried several Birmingham Net IDs, but the issue was only SOME channels worked. For example, Sky Sports Football works, but Sky Sports PL doesn't. None of Internaational channels work, but Sky Movies does...I tried several ID's including Wolverhampton and same thing, not ALL channels worked. Signal strength is fine (around 85% up and down).
And not all the Net ID's are there. I'm not sure if this is due to this nationwide VM issue everyones experiencing or if its because I'm using a cheap 2 way splitter, since the one I got from amazon says labgear but isn't sold by lab gear. Also, the coax cables I bought apparently could be mass produced making them no good (I'm not sure if they are or arne't). I ordered as admin suggested proper 2 way splitter official from ebay, but is THIS the issue or is it something else.

Please help!!!
I use Dudley 40973 (I think that's the code) for West Brom boxes

Im having this issue. It seems to be with the new vm set up is this what you have? How old is yoir install? Nightmare to try and get to the bottom of.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Not sure this will help, but I was testing a mates h2s I set up this afternoon for IPTV. Kept freezing on sky1 HD and nick Hd. Watching cricket all fine. Switched back to h2h with virgin line same channels freezing.

Yeah i don't know but I was just watching bbc1 he and if keeps freezing. And ecm going up to 5!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back