VM Coax Cable

Shouldn't make a difference if its up to spec.
You could go anal about the grade of the copper wire and whatnot but tbh 99.9% of the times it should do

Also I don't think your spliced the cable correctly mate. There should be a bit in the middle with no pvc sheathing.
Google search how it should look or find a youtube tutorial.
Most of the times the connectivity issues is to do with the connectors rather than the cable itself

Ok many thanks. The last pic was just an off cut and not the actual cable end that is going to be used.

I avoid ebay myself, alot of fake stuff there, i ordered something from there a few months ago, it wasnt genuine.

I contacted the seller and told him, he then said if i dont leave a bad comment for his item he would reduce the price for me, i said "look i know your trying to get rid of these but this is still unacceptable, i will not be using this, its no good to me!" (it was a phone case) he then gave me a refund in return for not leaving him any bad feedback and said i could still keep the phone case (which i threw away..lol it really was absolute knock of cheaply made garbage).

If your unhappy with not getting what was advertised i suggest you get intouch with the seller and do what i did, they might refund you just like they did with me.

I ordered my WF100 from amazon it comes tommoro, all the reviews say its genuine only time will tell.

Last edited:
Back