VM line feed?

channelking

Hi guys

If you cancel the VM services and go to another ISP what are the chances you will be disconnected completely from the cab meaning to live feed anymore?

My brother is paying stupid money to these thiefs but dont want to cancel if few months down the line they disconnect us.

Anyone been disconnected or even still got live feed even after leaving VM?

if they need the space, they will remove you with out thinking

so have a look up the street, see if many houses have it or just ask around

Not sure as seems mix of ISPs in my area.

I read some saying they went back to the cab and connected the feed back. But I would not want to do that.

I am in a dilema as with everything being expensive and prices rising just not able to afford things. Found much less option with another ISP but just not sure if worth the risk if few months down the line will get disconnected.

I know some havent been disconnected for years but that isnt the general rule of thumb.

Take the cheapest broad band and live with that, I do that
Then then can’t cut yea

Also you have no line rental to pay

Trust me these thiefs don't give you cheaper broadband even on 50mb.

What is your broadband package? No line rental?

Brother is being ripped off at £40 a month for 100mb and line rental. Did tell him go with 35mb fibre but he said no, but also risk of being disconnected later down the line.

Seriously? That is some price your paying. Must been with them long time.

People like us get ripped of by these crooks.

It Only moved in my street over a year ago. So I’m In 18 months but out of my 12 cheap period
I’m sure it has went up with the new increase, but the last was the same as before

Just wait until their is a offer on

It Only moved in my street over a year ago. So I’m In 18 months but out of my 12 cheap period
I’m sure it has went up with the new increase, but the last was the same as before

Just wait until their is a offer on

Contract ran out a few months before increase which came in this month I believe.

Was literally imploring them to do better on the price. But with all these damn companies they all say what you are getting is cheap.

It just how it is poor people especially getting ripped off by these fat corps.

No but he signed another contract as best price they said was £40 for his package and the stupid guy took it even though new customers get the same package for £32 a month.

Thats why I dont believe anything is cheap, bargain or a deal. Just people and companies spinning it to fool people. Everything is expensive and unfortunately nothing you can do.

Not how they think. To get new customers they give them best deals and screw over the loyal old customers.

Sick of this greed driven capitalist crap.

Your new package now includes:
Player TV (M) - Virgin TV V6 Box. powered by TiVo - Sky Sports Collection - VIVID 350 Optical Fibre
Your new monthly bundle cost is: £44.00

I was getting 200mb at £37 they changed me to50mb and now I pay £28 and believe me you will not get cheaper than that ive been with them for over 15 years and ive argued the toss with them on that many occasions but I can stil only get them down to that price they will not go any lower

Your new package now includes:
Player TV (M) - Virgin TV V6 Box. powered by TiVo - Sky Sports Collection - VIVID 350 Optical Fibre
Your new monthly bundle cost is: £44.00

That your package cost?

Thats insane what your getting. Top speed for £44 why these damn thiefs are screwing over people like us.

Back