VM ROI

I am trying to configure VM on my VU+ Solo2. I have a playTV connected to my USB and this work for Saorview but I cannot seem to scan in VM channels.
When I look at tuner setup it says PlayTV tuner is (DVB-T) (Using DIB0700 driver).
Do I need a DVB-C tuner like VU+ Turbo tuner dvb-c/t2 to get VM ?

I am trying to configure VM on my VU+ Solo2. I have a playTV connected to my USB and this work for Saorview but I cannot seem to scan in VM channels.
When I look at tuner setup it says PlayTV tuner is (DVB-T) (Using DIB0700 driver).
Do I need a DVB-C tuner like VU+ Turbo tuner dvb-c/t2 to get VM ?

You need DVB-C

T is just terrestrial Tv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my hands on an Edison os mini, don't have a line yet so i know I won't get many channels but if I hook the box up to my cable and internet will i pick up a few (FTA) channels?
I'm in Dublin so do I put in the net ID 43217?
Looking for some advice folks, only getting around to having a play with this box now, I'm obviously doing something wrong cos if I go in to menu-setup-service searching-cable scan I get "no cable tuner found" and if I go in to ABM and providers the only options I get are freeview UK and saorview, the box doesn't seem to be recognising the VM feed and it's definitely live, anyone know where I might be going wrong please?

Looking for some advice folks, only getting around to having a play with this box now, I'm obviously doing something wrong cos if I go in to menu-setup-service searching-cable scan I get "no cable tuner found" and if I go in to ABM and providers the only options I get are freeview UK and saorview, the box doesn't seem to be recognising the VM feed and it's definitely live, anyone know where I might be going wrong please?
If you go Menu -> setup -> service searching -> tuner configuration make sure the cable tuner is enabled.

I have a hybrid dvb-c/t tuner and I scanned saorview channels and I have a have a VM feed and I set to Netid for Meath as 43226 and it scanned no channels and when I went to providers in auto bouquets maker it says Sligo is 43226 maybe the Meath one has changed. Can anyone help?

Back