VM ROI

So, I have installed Wooshbuild, done a manual scan (couldnt find a netid for Carlow) and have found 317 channels, which seems about right?

any one got a line? I think i have requested one every where now :(

Thanks, had posted there, but posted again.

New question!!

I have done a scan, found 317 channels.

I have installed AutoBoquetsMaker and regardless of what I do when I try and scan to create the bouquets I get an error "tuning failed fatal".

any ideas?

New question!!

I have installed AutoBoquetsMaker and regardless of what I do when I try and scan to create the bouquets I get an error "tuning failed fatal".

any ideas?

What box are you on? I get the exact same error on ABM. I think there may be a need to modify the cables.xml file but I'm not sure.

New question!!

any ideas?
Had the same issue, turned out the netid was wrong, got the right netid, works perfect

As this thread is such an invaluable source of information, is there any way a Mod could make it a sticky or maybe make an Irish cable section? Irish user find it hard to find good information through the thousands of posts posted on techkings.

What box are you on? I get the exact same error on ABM. I think there may be a need to modify the cables.xml file but I'm not sure.
I am using a vu+ duo2.

Someone suggested it might be the sat tuner, going try taking it out completely tomorrow and going again.

I have reverted the box back to my sat build for the moment, but backed up the cable build so i can jump back in pretty quickly.

combo boxes should and do work with both types of tuners,abm issue is caused by wrong netids.make a note on both cable setup tuner of what netid is set on and abm is on the same.

Fook, thats what i did, you'll have to get the net ID for carlow it seems, anyone in your area with vm?

Both my neighbors!

Have tried following the instructions for going into the relevant menu, and they menu is there, but no info there about netid :(

Both my neighbors!

Have tried following the instructions for going into the relevant menu, and they menu is there, but no info there about netid :(
ah k, don't have vm tv so not sure how to go about getting a netid, im sure someone here has an idea about how to find it, sorry i cant be more helpful

Back