VM ROI

What version of ABM are you using and what's your net ID?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
the reason i asked those questions is too see if ABM and your tuners are configured properly. It needs to be setup to YOUR area, so you can't just copy what works for someone else, unless of course they are living in the same area.

netid 43217

box was only reflashed yesterday no settings restore

unless things have changed still waiting for whats new.

Attachments

• config latest.jpg
    config latest.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 43
netid 43217

box was only reflashed yesterday no settings restore
This means nothing to me... again...what problem are you experiencing? what area your in, what netID are you using (in ABM and tuner configuration), what version of ABM you are using. To tell what version of ABM your running, go into remove plugin section an it should tell you the version at the end of the name.

Jwigley with a serious attitude problem that really doesn't deserve the help of anyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwigley with a serious attitude problem that really doesn't deserve the help of anyone

Excuse me, not an attitude problem, just sick of having to draw answers out of people. If i got the answers to these questions then i could help. ie. if the version of ABM is older etc.

Ok man just how you're coming across is a bit ott.

Question can your box manually add frequencies ?

i like a poster with balls:grimacing:
dublin

i upgraded abm config files days ago

Attachments

• system plugins.jpg
    system plugins.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 40
Ok man just how you're coming across is a bit ott.

Question can your box manually add frequencies ?

Read it as you like, after all it's not me that needs the help haha.

I'm not sure as i have never had to add freq manually. Before ABM was working i used to create my own bouquets and add them to the receiver. But my enigma 2 scan picks up all the freq so never had to add any manually

something did change in the last 2 weeks with channels gone blank and showing 0%signal and abm stopped working,even the automatic scan found less channels than i had before,maybe it was an area issue but abm failed to run last night,bloody pop ups

With my scan you'll get 256 channels via network scan. They're only sd though. Hd needs to be manually added

think it was 220 more than previous scan was 195,cant check box as its on recording mode.
only issue at the moment is abm error

first few scans had no hd,but later ones did

With my scan you'll get 256 channels via network scan. They're only sd though. Hd needs to be manually added

Are you doing a complete scan? what receiver are you using. On a complete scan i'm picking up around 326 total channels, i'm doing a scan right now so once it finished i will tell you how many it finds. If your not picking up all the channels it sounds like to me your tuner configuration. But i'm only guessing as i'm not sure what NetId's people are using in the tuner config page

I use a technomate nano 2. I know my sh*t but with this receiver for some reason I need to manually add the hd channels on cable only to bring it up to the same amount of 300+ as you.

I've heard from a friend of mine that virmin are changing something but that will only effect servers with say one or two locals.

Kind of he way Nova Greece went on restrictions to their own card

I can't say i have used a technomate nano 2, but all receivers i own Gigablue HD Quad Plus, zgemma h.2s (with usb cable tuner) and Vu solo 2 (with usb cable tuner) all work without problems finds 323 channels.

@cactikid galway

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 48
wonder why galway has more than dublin,and i use et 10000

I don't believe galway has more channels than dublin. go to your tuner configuration page and fill in the blanks

Tuner type - DVB-C
Configuration moder - enabled
Network ID -
Used service scan type -
Provider to scan -

been running it for years and only a few extra channels added.
back in the sv1 days they were the good times.
yes to all above

Back