Vpn yes or no

Anth1

Hi
Recently my iptv went down I got a lot of help and advice from you lot on another thread thanks .
My service is back up and running great so far so good.
While I was talking on here and researching iptv theres was a lot about vpn. So now everything is working great do I really need a vpn? Is it going to restrict internet speed ? I’m currently on fiber about 30mbps.
I’ve see theses vpn routers with one months sub included and they seem the easiest set up option for me are they any good? Any recommendations? Or any don’t go for ?

So you got loads of help from other thread but you asking for help?

Do you have anything to hide in your internet broswing? If yes you do have something to hide then yes. If you want to get content from a region that is not open you where you live then yes. If you have nothing to hide and not looking content not available then no.

These question has been answer so many times.

if you are getting 30mb without vpn with vpn it will be slowed down a abit so if you dont need it advised not to get unless you really do have something to hide..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So you got loads of help from other thread but you asking for help?

Do you have anything to hide in your internet broswing? If yes you do have something to hide then yes. If you want to get content from a region that is not open you where you live then yes. If you have nothing to hide and not looking content not available then no.

These question has been answer so many times.
Well is that not what this forum /site is about help and advise? The other thread was regarding iptv this is about vpn. And I’m sorry if this has been answered loads of times I’ve not been on here long and have specific questions regarding vpn
I don’t have any browsing I need to hide but I do have iptv.

might have some trouble running the iptv with a vpn if speeds are reduced from 30mb

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

a vpn will always slow your connection, a decent vpn will slow it down less.

there really should be no need for a vpn if your provider has any inkling of what they are doing :grin:

You only may need a vpn if your isp is blocking content from your iptv I posted in your last thread that you will only need a vpn for iptv if your home broadband is getting blocked other than that you don't need one many of people had already had vpns for things like torrent sites but you only need one if your isp is blocking you

Never used a vpn and can't see the point,to be honest.Managed the last 15 years without one and never had a problem.

Couldn't manage 15 minutes without my trusty VPN.

You aren't using the internet to its full potential if you don't need one in my opinion, lol.

Couldn't manage 15 minutes without my trusty VPN.

You aren't using the internet to its full potential if you don't need one in my opinion, lol.

:)

agreed but you shouldn't need it for an iptv server.

i use a vpn every saturday to watch the wolves games which are broadcast live on the wolves website :(y):

Some people moan they don't want or need one, well that's up to them, but I use one for iptv and don't need too.
But when you are paying for something that could get blocked what's another £40 a year on top of a sub that's £50-60 compared to paying £1k for it normally.
And the day will come when everyone will need a vpn to watch,

I dont need a VPN with my supplier, but I tried a few just in case ( free and paid )
And they all gave me connection problems.

Using VM 100m connection
On H2H
Grog's build
Wired not wifi
Using Plugin E2speedtest

Without VPN = 74mbps at box
With VPN = from 9mpbs to 38mbps at box

I hope I never have to use one

Back