Vu duo impossible to set up!!!

casper17

Tried setting up vuo duo today with very little success 'set up wizard' disappeared when setting up tuner and now Im completely lost? Im not even sure if the tuner was set to the satellite.

Can anyone help. Please???

A touch more information needed, I think.

Have you got your image on it?

Which image is it, Vix, blackhole?

Which guide were you following?

Where had you gotten in it?

As much information as possible will get the best results.
If you have Vix on for instance, you can go to menu/setup/factory reset and start the whole setup menu again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hi sorry yes got my box from WOS and got the vix image put on it and also internal hdd of 500gb. I think ive got to the point were the auto banquet needs to be installed and the n line added.

I am completely lost though I know its something to do with downloading filezilla and setting up something to do with FTP- I really im a novice so if someone could help in real basic language it would be a big help. I have give up on it for tonight be will be returning to it 2mor. If I can get as much information as possible in between then I might not be going into it as blind as I was today.

I was also using the tutorial in the VU duo page 'how to set up vu duo on vix image' but with very little success.

Thanks folks

There are loads of how to do files here and home of vix just have a good look around and study them, i was a novice but managed to set my VU+duo2 buy reading the help files

Back