Vu+ Ultimo 4k & Uno 4K

Hi guys is there any news on the release of the new 4k receivers from Vu+? Quite interested in the Ultimo 4k as they were announced back in June.

looks like it might be Chrimbo time when it's released, hoping for it sooner. The Solo 4K is nice but any mistakes they've made there will be rectified on this release.

im waiting too,was going to get the solo 4k but think ill hold off,just to see if the solo 4k goes down in price and to see how much the ultimo will be,got a feeling it will be around the 500 mark though,

You're probably right it will be around that, they'll leave the Solo 4K as it is and maybe put the Uno to compete with the other budget 4K boxes but at a higher price as its Vu+, they don't do cheap!
I'm running a Duo 2 at present so just may change if the price is good or hold out a little longer.

Looks like it will be mid December release date, the Vu+ Ultimo can take two FBC DVB-S tuners giving 16 demodulators, strange but it can only have one FBC DVB-C tuner giving 8 demodulators.
Hopefully more news will come soon as the release nears.

I maybe a little naive but why are people buying 4k sat boxes when can't get 4k from cards haring or hd channels

Sent from my SM-T535 using Tapatalk

I asked the same question the other day and was told
there are some channels available if you use a motorised dish

Fixed dish, no advantages

Unless you are into IPTV.

Back