Westworld

systemlord

TK Veteran
Anyone else looking forward to this, starting Tuesday 9pm Sly Atlantic. If Anthony Hopkins is in it, it's got to be worth a bash right? :)

[video=youtube;IuS5huqOND4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuS5huqOND4[/video]

Last edited:
The original film was brilliant if it comes close to that.then it will make good viewing.

Yes i'm looking forward to it, never seen the original film so me & the mrs watched that the other night. It premieres tomorrow night in america, i'll get it monday morning off torrents :grin:

Been looking forward to this for ages need to get stranger things our of the way first

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Been looking forward to this for ages need to get stranger things our of the way first

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Season 2 just appeared on kodi/specto just finished season 1..not for everyone but iv' enjoyed it so far.

Also looking forward to it, got it series linked. From the advert I seen it looked like a western, but upon further reading it seems to be some sort of sci-fi what a strange combination

I am looking forwards to it. Missus has never seen the film and tried to get it on tonight but she said it didn't sound like her cuppa. Hopefully this TV version will be good and grab her attention.

Got it ready to to watch tonight :grin:
rFiLaS0.png

What did everyone think of the opening episode. I think those that hasn't seen the film will take a little while to settle into what's happening

Not too sure about it either, i'll give it a chance though & see how it goes.

Episode 2 is out today on torrents

Back