what box is compatible with Virgin Media UK?

Get yourselves a v8 golden only £40 and i can show yous how to use it.i have a contact for a line as well.

Hi guys hope you're all well. So moved house recently and just had VM installed. Now looking for the best box I could buy which more or less incorporates all channels (including HD) and with the least glitches. If possible with reliable and server and line included. Im kind of a newbie but have had the zgemma h2s for sky previously.

From your experience what would you guys recommend at this time? I have a sky dish as well so ideally something that can be able to use both cable and sky.

Thanks
Khany

I would be cautious of buying any box right now on the basis VM HD could start to disappear from Jan 18

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The box offered in the link above is fairly future proof, Cable, Sat and IPTV and a bargain too, so even if the Sports HD channels disappear (no plans for the SD channels yet) then I think IPTV would be possible for the missing channels easily enough

Fair point but does IPTV provide true HD?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I've got 2 os-mini's was initially going to buy usb tuners for my solo2's, got sat, cable & iptv on the minis, genuine image supported , what's the big deal with HD ?if it goes it goes SD will be round for a while yet, cable sub & the boxes owe me nothing compared with price of full VM sub over time I've had it

Back