What channel number is sky Sports HD Box Office on my cloud ibox 2 plus ???

My son really wants to watch royal rumble tonight but what channel number is Sky Sports HD Box Office on i have not a clue please help ??
many thanks

Am I right thinking first does his sub provide it?

Then does he have to do an up to date channel scan and go through the box office to find manually?

Im guessing as dont bother with ppv

yeah cheers sucmnsee i pm d u about this many thanks i recently changed the skin to the one u provided would that affect the channel numbering ?? because my channel numbering is the same as sky ??

sorry to jump in when I go into box office on my cloud box why aint they got numbers next to them like sky box office 1 etc mine only say sky box office with no number and no info on the epg ? is this normal

Sucmnsee - I normally look up Sly sports website for any PPV to get ch No, but i think most are on 743 or 741, bu they may change for each event,

Webby - mine is the exact same, I don't get the films on box office, but i think a friend has said they get some films, but their epg is also blank and they jsut have to hit lucky when one is starting. It's only when you select ch then the bar appears to show how long as gone, but epg still blank.

---------- Post Merged at 01:22 AM ----------

There's a film on 706 at minute (a walk among the tombstones), but i think you must get 10mins free and then knocks off if your sub isn't providing and mine glitches like mad

sucmnsee i done the autobouqetsmake search which worked it brought up sky box office hd which is ace but its also replaced all my sky movie sd channels with hd equivalent i there anyway to keep the sky box office hd channel but get rid of the hd sports and movie channels and just have the sd versions thanks your a great sucmnsee u have helped me a lot in the past pal

Menu
setup
service searching
autobouquetsmaker
providers. Change ur region to sd instead of hd.
Also use the "start scan'" option inside autobouquetsmaker rather than auto or manual scan.
Always welcome dude. This time last yr I was in same boat ;)

Back